Chapter 81 - 82 - 82 - 84

Chapter 81

To others, the scene in front of them must be very strange.

A tall and beautiful woman walked to the coffee table and just stood there. The girl in a red baseball uniform who was sitting on the seat suddenly knelt on the ground. There were a man and a woman on both sides of the small coffee table. Several people had expressions on their faces. There are varying degrees of surprise, and people don't know whether this is the prelude to the drama of catching an adulterer or the preview of a drama of breaking up.

However, not only outsiders were confused by this scene, Hou Junmei was also the same. She hurriedly looked at Ah Yue, only to find that Ah Yue's expression was very calm. After the surprise flashed in her eyes at the beginning, Kang Yue quickly calmed down. Hou Junmei couldn't care about so much at the moment. She hurriedly called Cheng Zhi and said: "Cheng Zhi, what are you doing? Does your leg hurt? Get up quickly."

While saying this, Hou Junmei glanced at Du Shui Angel, who was sitting in the same direction as Cheng Zhi. Du Shuitian immediately extended his big hand and pulled Cheng Zhi to the seat like he was pulling out a carrot.

Du Shuitian smiled and said: "You have gold under your knees, what are you doing?"

Cheng Zhi: "..."

Damn, I can’t afford this gold! Can't afford it!

Cheng Zhi's thoughts at this moment cannot be simply described in words. He wanted to find a crack in the ground to get in, but he was reluctant to leave the goddess and find a crack in the ground to get in. For a moment, his face turned red with anxiety, but his eyes were fixed on Kang Yue. , for fear that the goddess would disappear again in the blink of an eye.

His appearance was very subtle in Du Shuitian's eyes. Du Shuitian had always felt that Cheng Zhi's gender was full of mystery. Now, he suddenly realized that Cheng Zhi was indeed a man. Although he looked like a woman, he could see A beautiful girl showing embarrassment is worthy of a man's lustful heart.

Du Shuitian felt very emotional and looked around.

The air became so strange and strange. Hou Junmei and Du Shuitian looked around, while Cheng Zhi only stared at Kang Yue, with a hot and rosy face and hot eyes, as if he had a thousand words to express immediately.

Hou Junmei paused and asked, "Do you know each other?"

Cheng Zhi reacted slowly, while Kang Yue shook her head. After Hou Junmei cast a confused look, she could only see one side of Kang Yue's head with a calm expression. Hou Junmei could only point to the two people in front of her and introduce them one by one: "This is Du Shuitian, this is Cheng Zhi." Then he pointed to Kang Yue and said, "My friend Ah Yue."

Du Shuitian smiled and said politely and thoughtfully: "Hello."

Chengzhi was in a state of trance for an instant, extremely excited. He just heard something! ?

Ah! moon!

In just a short moment, Cheng Zhi's eyes lit up, and his whole body seemed to be in vibration mode.

Did he hear it right? ! Ah Yue! It’s Ah Yue! ! It was indeed her! It's his goddess Yue! !

Cheng Zhi was hit by Du Shuitian with his elbow before he came back to his senses. He couldn't restrain his tone and said excitedly: "I am Cheng Zhi! Do you still remember me?"

Kang Yue smiled and said, "Remember."

After saying these two words, Hou Junmei on the side said doubtfully: "Ah Yue, didn't you just say you didn't know..."

Cheng Zhi couldn't hear Hou Junmei's voice at all. His heart was filled with excitement and joy, ah! How gentle and how great his goddess! Even if she is reborn, she still remembers him! Thinking of this, Cheng Zhi felt like a wild dog running loose, and his eyes looking at Kang Yue became more and more eager.