Chapter 206

Although there was such an unexpected episode, since the other party was Wei Heyu, the matter was settled quietly.

The rest of the shooting went very smoothly, and the whole afternoon passed peacefully. Soon after, the first day of the schedule ended with Wei Heyu receiving a big bump on his forehead, and Cheng Zhi receiving a good gay friend who knew the secret relationship.

Both professionally and personally, things went very smoothly. Cheng Zhi continued to devote himself to the script, striving to play Yu Qiuyue so that his image would be more deeply rooted in the hearts of the people.

However, Cheng Zhi didn't know that at the same moment, in a certain corner of the Internet, he had quietly developed into the center of the incident, and was currently being discussed heatedly by a group of excited fans.

In the Kangchen senior VIP fan membership group, someone uploaded a short video. After the video was posted, the group became crowded.

On weekdays, this group rarely chats. Whenever someone appears, they always discuss some important news. Before this, ever since the relationship between Kang Chen and Cheng Zhi was discussed, the group has fallen into a low ebb. The reason has been since then. Nothing worth discussing emerged.

Although he is also concerned about Kang Chen's work, to be honest, work news is not as important as personal relationship news. Therefore, it is only now that someone has posted a video that the group that has been inactive for a long time has a lively atmosphere.

Kang Chen’s thumbs up: - [A piece of dog food brought to us by our friends from the crew of Imperial City on the Sea. Let’s experience it for ourselves. 】

Kang Chen’s thumb:——[(Small video)]

The content of the video is at noon, when Kang Chen secretly pulls Cheng Zhi's hand, but Cheng Zhi rejects it, and then hooks his shoulder and is run away. When these actions occur, it looks relatively normal from the sidelines. After all, there are differences between male friends. The contact is normal, but once it is captured by the camera and watched again, you can find something unusual in this clip.

There was an atmosphere of ambiguity in the subtle expressions exchanged between the two. One was chasing and the other was hiding, which seemed fishy. After Cheng Zhi escaped, Kang Chen even glanced in the direction of the camera and made an expression. He had no choice but to spread his hands pitifully.

Kang Chen’s thumb: - [As mentioned above, this was not an illegal shooting. Kang Chen saw it when we were shooting it, but he acquiesced, so I released it in the group! The first episode of tracking Kang Chen's love affair, for internal enjoyment and strictly prohibited from spreading outside. 】

This video was like a stone thrown into calm water, causing ripples in an instant. Fans in the group are most concerned about Kang Chen's relationship. Now they finally have the first internal gossip after learning about the relationship. They are excited. Emotions quickly spread among the group.

--Huh! ! You can smell the sour smell of love through the screen! ! ! These two look like they are in love at first glance! ! Kang Chen's eyes are full of doting! !

——Tsk, tsk, tsk, I’ve always been curious about Kang Chen’s love face, but I didn’t expect that when he falls in love, he doesn’t change the same as usual... He’s still so handsome! Still so handsome! ! !

——The suit is well received! ! Nice tie! Praise for the eyes! I also like it when wearing it around me! ! !

——After accepting Kang Chen’s relationship, this video feels stress-free, and looking at Kang Chen’s appearance, I suddenly feel that he seems to be getting more and more cute recently. Look at his pitiful appearance, it’s so cute.