Chapter 9

The comments on Weibo are as chaotic as a pot of porridge.

——Who can tell me why I appear here.

——Airborne.

——This is what happened. Several writers I like followed the blogger together.

——Follow the boss and move the small bench.

——I have a hunch that this is a very big front row.

——Is there any movie to be released? Does anyone know the identity of the blogger?

——The unsuspecting melon-eaters have already squatted down.

——The goddess Cen Xiao followed the blogger, and the male god Tao Yuwang followed the blogger. Is the blogger a staff member of a certain crew?

——My Leilei also clicked the following button, curious about the identity of the blogger.

Cheng Zhi, who was sitting on the sofa and scrolling through Weibo, made comments like this from beginning to end. He really didn't expect that he would follow the trend and take advantage of others without doing anything. Although he was also curious about why several writers with huge fans were following him, he was more worried about other things now.

"I won't be doxxed by netizens."

Cao Wei, who only found out about this incident when he got up in the morning: "What about human flesh? Don't worry. I had estimated that your Weibo would be reactive, but the number of fans is still quite amazing. After you finish filming this drama, it will be exposed." With the rate, the topic of cross-talk can be pushed out."

Cao Wei was in a good mood as he was making plans. He told Cheng Zhi: "Don't post on Weibo recently. Keep this mystery. Netizens can guess if they want. It's better to say that the more fun they can guess, the better. You can stay here before filming starts." Let your sister-in-law take care of you at my house, and I will try to find some more opportunities for you, and we cannot waste the momentum after "Feng Qi Wu"."

Even before "Feng Qi Wu" was filmed, Cao Wei had already planned what to do next. Cheng Zhi looked at Cao Wei in shock and didn't know whether he should say it or not. In fact, he had no intention of taking the opposite path. It was just a temporary measure now. .

Although he thought so, once he saw Cao Wei's serious plan, Cheng Zhi immediately decided to silently follow in Cao Dada's footsteps and start the 'yes, I will listen to you' mode.

To be honest, Cheng Zhi is really embarrassed to be picky when he is eating someone else's food and living on someone else's sofa.

Of course Cao Dada didn't mean anything else when he said he wanted to stay close to his sister-in-law. Chen Xiang's professional dance teacher teaches classical dance. For Cheng Zhi, who was about to film a female role, the teacher Chen Xiang was a timely help.

If you want to quickly feel the changes in women's postures, learning classical dance is really helpful. So from that day on, Cheng Zhi followed Chen Xiang to the dance classroom every day to learn lessons, stretch his limbs, and be very serious.

Chenxiang agreed after being told by Cao Wei and always had a good impression of the child Cheng Zhi. In her memory, Cheng Zhi was an honest child who didn't like to talk, but after more than ten days of contact, she changed her mind a lot. . What impressed Chen Xiang was Cheng Zhi's dedication and endurance.

Learning classical dance is very difficult, especially for an adult whose body has grown up. Cheng Zhi is not only an adult, but also an adult man. Needless to say, the hardships during this period.