Chapter 186 - 187

Chapter 186

During the leisure time on New Year's Day, Cheng Zhi deliberately got up early.

After a sweet night, on the first day of the new year, he and Kang Chen made the first item on their dog-man-man-dog-torture schedule: watching a movie.

There are five recent New Year movies, and "Night Breeze" produced by Cheng Zhi is the most popular among them. It combines entertainment time and box office support. This movie looks very tempting and is a must-see.

Cheng Zhi had prepared himself well, and was fully equipped with masks and hats, while Kang Chen was a gentleman and open-minded, not covering up anything or saying anything, but also showing off his thief spirit, making him even more handsome than before.

Cheng Zhi's face was blank. "...You're just going to watch it like this?"

If Kang Chen goes out like this, Cheng Zhi really doesn't know whether he is going to the cinema to watch a movie or to be watched by others... And he is so handsome, it's crazy!

Kang Chen laughed and said, "I put on my hat and mask and others can tell it's me. Fans praise me for how bright I am."

Cheng Zhi: "...Who gave you the confidence?"

Kang Chen: "You must be handsome."

Cheng Zhi: "..."

Cheng Zhi was too lazy to talk nonsense, so he pulled Kang Chen and forced him to put on a hat and a mask. Kang Chen had spontaneously dressed up like this when he and he were shopping before, but for some reason today, Cheng Zhi just put it on him, and he took his time. Take it off again.

Cheng Zhi looked confused, and Kang Chen explained: "We have decided to watch a movie, and I have reserved the theater in advance."

Cheng Zhi looked shocked: "..."

The cinema on New Year's Day was 100% full, and ordinary people couldn't buy tickets. Kang Chen actually booked the theater? ? ?

“Have you said hello to the cinema???”

Kang Chen: "It's a bit troublesome to say hello, I shopped online."

Cheng Zhi: "..."? ? ?

Do you shop online? ? ?

You are Kang Chen! ! Do you need to shop online to watch movies in Kangchen? ? ?

Can you save some face for Mr. Almighty!

…Besides, can online shopping be reserved on New Year’s Day? ? What a liar!

Kang Chen explained: "It's easy to book a venue. If you have money, you just have to be quick."

Cheng Zhi: "..."

It's understandable that he has money, but how fast can he book the venue? His expression fully demonstrated his psychology, so Kang Chen immediately continued to explain: "It's not difficult, ask the programming team to write a code... you know."

Cheng Zhi: "..."

...He doesn’t understand! !

After a moment, Cheng Zhi frowned and said, "Did you show off your wealth to me just now?"

Kang Chen: "..."

Kang Chen burst into laughter. After laughing, Cheng Zhi also took off his hat and mask, smoothed his hair and went out with Kang Chen.

Kang Chen drove by himself and went to the VIP channel in the cinema. The world between the two of them was successfully isolated from all external interference. Before the movie started, a pair of doggy men sat down safely in the center of the cinema hall.