Chapter 49

The bouquet of roses that filled the boss's chest was as wide as his shoulders, and the number was conservatively estimated to be close to three digits. A large bouquet of bright red roses was handed to Cheng Zhi, waiting for him to receive it.

Cheng Zhi fell into confusion, staring blankly at the roses and the boss's faces for several times before asking: "...What does this mean?"

Boss: "I mean."

The black man's question mark turned his face into a ball: "..."? ? ?

Because the little fans who were waiting happily suddenly turned into someone in front of them, the huge contrast caused a certain degree of psychological impact to Cheng Zhi, causing Cheng Zhi to stand in the parking lot with the boss holding roses. It took a full minute before he gradually mobilized his brain nerves.

"...So, you are the one Viagra asked me to pick up...the club minister?"

The boss smiled gently, "Yeah."

Cheng Zhi was furious, "You must be sick! You are playing tricks on me!"

The boss looked at Cheng Zhi quietly, not affected by the opponent's anger at all, and said calmly: "No, I'm here to visit."

Why don't you look into a ghost class!

Cheng Zhi's anger was rising. It was one thing to have his expectations frustrated, but it was another thing to find out that the person in front of him was Kang Chen. The two things about the man coming and the man coming were Kang Chen were not at the same order of magnitude. Cheng Zhi felt I have been deeply deceived and played with.

"disappointed?"

Cheng Zhi immediately said: "Very disappointed."

The boss frowned and said, "I'm sorry."

After he finished speaking, the boss stuffed the rose sideways into the carriage, then raised his hand and covered his heart.

I don't know if he did it on purpose, but he looked sad, and he actually felt a little hurt.

Cheng Zhi didn't care whether he was hurt or not. When he saw the big man's attempt to make Cheng Zhi relent, a barrage flashed through Cheng Zhi's heart: A 1.9-meter-old man covering his heart actually looked damn good-looking!

What’s wrong!

Cheng Zhi said angrily: "Why are you pretending! Let's go!"

Cheng Zhi stepped forward and pushed him, but the big man's body was pressed against the car door, refusing to get in the car. "I'm here to visit."

"It's a stupid class to visit. If you come to visit the class like this, you're here to cause trouble! Let's go!"

The boss didn't move at all, holding his hands behind his back. Cheng Zhi tried his best to push him into the car. He waited until Cheng Zhi tiredly took back his hand, and then said slowly: "There is no guilt in chasing stars."

Cheng Zhi: "..."

The boss straightened out his wrinkled front and said, "Have you eaten?"

"Fuck you, I'm here to take the fans to dinner!"

Cheng Zhi spoke angrily. According to the plan, he was going to take his little fan girl to the best restaurant nearby for a meal, so he and the staff inquired about it, and even made the whole crew know that a fan was coming to visit the class.

It's okay now. Where did the fan girl come from? He only saw a dead gay who had unreasonable thoughts about him!

"Then let's eat together."