Chapter 50

Luo Nian coughed lightly, trying his best to keep both people's eyes focused on her. His voice was kept low for some reason, as if he was afraid that people in the car would hear it.

"Ahem, why don't we go? Aren't you hungry, Afei? Go back and have something to eat. Wang Wenhang is too. We are so busy filming this afternoon."

Wang Wenhang blinked in confusion, "I'm not busy... The director said that he would reshoot the scene of Diao Wei Ya in the afternoon. The protagonists are Brother Wei and Zhou Peiling. In order to let Cheng Zhi show off in front of the fans, he also added two scenes for Cheng Zhi. , where can I be?”

Luo Nian: "..."

Luo Nian was very embarrassed. Among the three of them, she was the only one who was a girl. In this situation, she naturally wanted to leave immediately. But she didn't expect that after she finished speaking, the other two people looked indifferent and innocent. No one came down her steps.

If only Brother Chengzhi was here... Luo Nian sighed sincerely in his heart.

Brother Cheng Zhi is the best at reading the atmosphere, and he is also smart and humorous. Besides...it's not Cheng Zhi who is coming with her, but Wei Heyu! Before she left, Brother Wei was busy reciting his lines. She had no choice but to call these two people.

Luo Nian regretted this decision from the bottom of her heart. Ah Fei put it aside. Wang Wenhang's innocence really refreshed her understanding of the purity of men now. She should be the one who is most qualified to cover her face in shame when such a thing happens!

The little girl Luo Nian, who never expected to be compared to an experienced driver in front of Wang Wenhang, said: "..."

Hey, I don’t know where Brother Chengzhi is now. He must have gone out to eat with his fans. Luo Nian curled his lips in embarrassment, wanting to go back very much.

"A Fei, let's go?" Luo Nian turned his attention to Xu Fei, hoping that Xu Fei would go back impatiently.

Xu Fei was indeed very impatient. Not only was he impatient, but his expression also changed from the indifferent look at the beginning to a look of displeasure. Just when Luo Nian thought he was about to get angry and turn around and take her back to the set, Xu Fei inserted his hands into Kabuto, with an expression like a ferocious gangster, walked straight towards the target vehicle with his fiery red hair.

Then... he kicked the car twice.

"The psycho is shaking the devil in the parking lot!! Do you have any quality!! If you want to shake it home, do it! Do you know where this is! Open the door! Open the door for me!!"

These two feet were kicking on the car, and the car that was still vibrating immediately came to a standstill.

Luo Nian suddenly felt desperate: "..."

Wang Wenhang suddenly woke up and turned slightly red: "..."

Camera switch.

Cheng Zhi, who was fighting with the boss in the carriage: "..."

The boss who played with Cheng Zhi: "..."? ? ?

What happened? ? ?

Cheng Zhi was confused at first, and then a bold idea came to his mind.

Although he was not an experienced driver, when he heard the scolding from people outside, he knew that some beautiful misunderstanding had probably happened. Cheng Zhi suddenly stiffened and sat upright in the carriage in embarrassment.

His head was still painful from hitting the roof of the car just now, and he could feel a big bump under the wig through the wig.

Cheng Zhi glared at Kang Chen fiercely and said angrily: "It hurts so much! It's all your fault!"