Chapter 204

Having said that, Cheng Zhi chased Kang Chen to the toilet. He actually didn't think clearly about what he was going to do. Anyway, let's just block it for fun. Otherwise, wouldn't he be very angry if Kang Chen ignored him all afternoon?

Blocking the toilet was usually done by Kang Chen, but Cheng Zhi never expected that he would encounter an important technical problem the first time he actually performed it:

There are so many bathroom stalls, which one does Kang Chen squat in?

Cheng Zhi walked around in front of each closed door for two seconds. He pushed this one and it was closed, and he pushed that one and it was also closed. There were people there, but if it wasn't Kang Chen inside...

After thinking for a few seconds, Cheng Zhi decided to give up decisively.

Forget it, how could a handsome man like him block the toilet.

Cheng Zhi chose to retreat. As soon as he reached the door, a big hand suddenly grabbed him back from behind. Kang Chen sighed in his ears and said helplessly: "You are really... so stupid."

The tall man's seductive movements were powerful but not rude. Cheng Zhi's eyes were spinning. Two seconds later, he sat on the toilet, while Kang Chen stood in front of him, with his hands and feet neatly closing the door and locking it.

Cheng Zhi sneered: "You are so stupid!"

Kang Chen paused, then smiled and said, "What you care about is always so crooked."

Cheng Zhi never felt that there was something wrong with his brain circuit, but now that the situation had suddenly changed, it was not the time to argue about this issue. Looking at Kang Chen looking at him with interest, and then thinking back to the joke just now, he couldn't help but say: "Why are you Do you know I'm following you?"

Kang Chen chuckled: "You're here, isn't it because I'm seducing you?"

Cheng Zhi: "..."? ? ?

seduce?

Seduce him?

Halfway through the words, Cheng Zhi immediately stopped speaking. After scanning Kang Chen's indifferent expression, he gritted his teeth and realized, "Damn, you're playing hard to get, right?"

No wonder she just ignored him and didn't even look at him except for acting. But now that I think about it, I just kept hanging on to him!

Kang Chen smiled slightly, stopped Cheng Zhi from fluttering, and at the same time softly shushed, saying: "Shh, others will hear you."

Shit—when did you become someone who cared about what others heard?

Cheng Zhi scolded: "You are so shameless!"

Kang Chen didn't seem to hear anything. He took off Huo Lang's coarse cloth jacket and chuckled, "You're here...stay a little longer."

The familiar ambiguous tone was a precursor to Kang Chen's release of hormones. Cheng Zhi's brain twitched and he said anxiously: "Why are you taking off your clothes!"

Although Cheng Zhi planned to stay with Kang Chen for a while when he came to block the crowd, he definitely had no intention of taking off his clothes and staying there for a while. When he saw Kang Chen taking off his clothes slowly and seductively, Cheng Zhi felt hot at the same time and immediately came up with this idea. What kind of development will this go on?

"I'm afraid of getting you dirty."

Huo Lang was a little gangster, and there was dust on his clothes. If he was with Cheng Zhi in a plain white cheongsam, his clothes would naturally be stained. However, when he explained the facts, Cheng Zhi’s ears sounded dirty. He quickly said, “I’m afraid it will get dirty.” If you're dirty, don't stay with me! Let's go, we're waiting for filming over there."