Chapter 205

Just hearing Wei Heyu's voice made Cheng Zhi's excitement plummet like an elevator, disappearing instantly.

Thinking of Wei and Yu outside the door who had been here for who knows how long, Cheng Zhi felt that instead of going out, it would be better to plunge into the toilet and flush himself away!

He is really...face-exploding! !

While Cheng Zhi's brain was roaring, Kang Chen acted very calmly. After getting the paper, he immediately packed it up slowly and without haste. Not only did he tidy it up, but he also restored their clothes perfectly. During this period, he looked calm and calm, without any hint of being a king. Superstars and men are conscious of being overheard in the toilet just now.

Cheng Zhi could slow down the progress, and it took ten minutes before he lowered his head and walked out of the bathroom through Kang Chen.

Wei and Yuhuo Lei Feng, who did good deeds anonymously, had not left yet, and nodded calmly to the two men who came out of the same small bathroom.

Kang Chen smiled calmly and said, "Sorry to trouble you."

Wei Heyu smiled softly and replied: "It's okay."

Just looking at this scene, I can almost imagine the exchange of greetings between handsome celebrities at an awards show, but the reality is that the gift of paper is delivered in front of the toilet door.

Cheng Zhi coughed dryly and said, "Brother Wei, you...why are you here."

What Cheng Zhi wanted to ask in his heart was actually when Wei Heyu came and how long he had been listening to it. But with his current mental preparation, it would be better to let him explode on the spot if he asked him to ask. He could only settle for the next best thing and get rid of Chacha first. Just move on.

Wei Heyu immediately said: "I'm going to the toilet."

Cheng Zhi: "..."

Cheng Zhi just wanted to slap himself to death. How could he ask such a stupid question? What else could he do in the toilet? Of course he was going to the toilet! Otherwise, why are you here to listen to the corner?

Cheng Zhi's expression was awkward, and Wei Heyu was even more embarrassed than him. In order to prevent the atmosphere from getting worse, Wei Heyu, the big brother next door who used to be as gentle and friendly as jade, just turned around and withdrew the message and reposted it. Said: "Ah, actually, um... the director is asking Kang Chen to film. The next scene is Huo Lang and Bai Yidao."

The steps couldn't be more obvious. Kang Chen glanced back and forth at Cheng Zhi's face and said first, "Then I'll go first, you don't have to rush."

Wei Heyu was really uncomfortable with Kang Chen around. Cheng Zhi nodded in agreement. Kang Chen lowered his head and kissed Cheng Zhi on the face, then nodded to Wei Heyu and retreated without looking back.

Cheng Zhi: "..."

Wei Heyu: "..."

Kang Chen's kiss was very forceful, and there was an unignorable squeak on Cheng Zhi's cheek. Cheng Zhi, who had planned to pretend that nothing had happened, suddenly felt like he had become a robot for an instant, turning his head. His brain and neck were rattling as he moved. He mechanically looked at Wei and Yu, and Wei and Yu also mechanically raised their heads... and looked at the sky.

Cheng Zhi: "Kang Chen... is just naughty, naughty! Hahaha...haha...ha..."

Wei Heyu: "..."

Cheng Zhi: "...let's go."

Wei Heyu: "...Okay."

I have to leave, it’s already happened for this reason, the more I cover it up, the more embarrassing I will be. Think about it from another direction. Fortunately, the person who delivered the paper was Wei Heyu. If it had been someone else, I don’t know how big the reaction would have been. .

Cheng Zhi sincerely admires Wei Heyu from the bottom of his heart. Ever since he met this person, Wei Heyu has always shown many virtues such as being gentle, considerate and taking care of the people around him. In this circle, he can still maintain this gentle character after being in this circle for so many years. Yes, the number is actually very small.

As a normal man, Wei Heyu must have been shocked when he encountered such a big thing in the bathroom. But even though he was shocked, he still showed great respect to Cheng Zhi. This alone was enough to make Cheng Zhi feel grateful. .

Afraid that Cheng Zhi would be worried, Wei Heyu even said nervously, "Don't worry, I won't tell others."

How could he not believe Wei Heyu's character? Back then, Wei Heyu had his leg broken just to pull him away. The words spoken by such a person naturally carry a lot of weight.

"Ok, I know."

Speaking of this, it is equivalent to completely putting the unusual relationship between Cheng Zhi and Kang Chen on the surface. He should be very serious, but when Wei Heyu looked at each other, Cheng Zhi was not worried.

He believed in Wei Heyu.

Speaking of which, the unnatural feeling was slightly reduced, and Cheng Zhi felt a lot more relaxed. He couldn't help but regain his true nature, and joked: "But having said that, Brother Wei, you were very calm just now, but I can't do it anymore."

Seeing Cheng Zhi coming to his senses from what had just happened, Wei and Yuxin fell to the ground, and then he breathed a sigh of relief and said with a confused expression: "Really? It's okay... I'm actually a little confused."

Cheng Zhi waved his hands repeatedly: "No way, he is so calm!"

Cheng Zhi: "Really! I can't tell you are confused at all. You look so calm, how can I feel confused? You are too humble... Hey - Brother!!! Brother!!! Look in front!! Wall!" !”