Chapter 72

Cheng Zhi: "..."

Tao Yuwang: "..."

Xu Fei glared and sneered: "What are you doing? Is there something wrong with you two?"

Actually speaking, today is the first time that Xu Fei and Tao Yuwang have met. However, Xu Fei's personality has always been like this, and Tao Yuwang has a warm and cheerful temperament. Even so, the atmosphere is not awkward, but makes it more... Xu Fei and Tao Yuwang became more familiar with each other.

Cheng Zhi didn't think anything of Xu Fei's attitude at all. Compared with Xu Fei's sudden attack on his vitals when they first met, he sincerely felt that Xu Fei was already kind enough to Tao Yuwang.

Tao Yuwang's eyes were red. His sad state was interrupted by Xu Fei's words about losing his virginity. He was confused for a moment and didn't know what to say. Cheng Zhi was the same way. He opened his mouth awkwardly while holding a beer, and was speechless for a moment. middle.

"Oh... are you okay then?" Tao Yuwang said after being silent for a few seconds. Cheng Zhi also hurriedly followed and said, "Director Xu, how do you feel now...?"

This question was very vague. Although Cheng Zhi could guess that the person was Xiao Zuoren, he really didn't dare to ask more questions, such as, "Do you two know each other or did you suddenly get together?" "Are you in good health, especially with a certain person?" He couldn't even ask about a body part or something, even if he borrowed ten of his faces.

I thought that Xu Fei would deal with it and say 'it's okay' or 'it's up to you', but I never expected that Xu Fei thought about it seriously and replied: "Okay, I'm quite happy."

Cheng Zhi: "..."

Tao Yuwang: "..."

The air suddenly became quiet.

Tao Yuwang said: "...I, I'm going to buy wine."

Cheng Zhi said hurriedly: "I will accompany you."

The two of them hurriedly ran to buy a bottle of beer. When they came back to find Xu Fei, Xu Fei had already finished a can. The three of them walked in a deserted alley for a while and found a secluded place to sit down. As soon as they sat down, the three of them became quiet. They opened their beers and hit them in mid-air. They all raised their heads and took a big sip.

They drank in silence, and the number of empty cans on the ground gradually increased. The quiet air was finally broken by Tao Yuwang's hum. Tao Yuwang was a little drunk, curled his mouth, and blinked two tears in an instant.

"I, I, I am really sincere to her. Before I confessed my love, I had even thought about which kindergarten my child would go to, but I didn't expect... I was issued a card, three in one go..." Tao Yu looked over. The words became more and more sad, and the words were broken into several parts due to choking, "I, I, am I not handsome enough? Or is my career not good enough? Or do I have fewer fans than her?"

Xu Fei sneered and interrupted him: "Come on, she just doesn't like you."

Tao Yuwang: "..."

Tao Yuwang turned his head in despair and looked at Cheng Zhi.

Cheng Zhi sympathized: "Don't listen to Director Xu's nonsense. In fact, she just thinks that you are not handsome enough, that your career is not as good as hers, and that you do not have as many fans as hers. Alas, in the final analysis, it is only you who are too rubbish and do not live up to expectations!"

Tao Yuwang: "..."

Cheng Zhi: "How's it going? Do you feel better?"

Tao Yuwang: "...I feel much better."