Chapter 44

At the end of September, Cao Wei finally completed the official fan connection on Weibo. He joined the fan group and showed his identity as an agent.

Naturally, the response was unprecedentedly intense. Cao Wei stayed in the group for a while and chatted with the main members, and found that although the official support group was established, it did not yet have a confirmed leader.

In the beginning, a fan who became a fan of Yanzhi established a fan club. Out of his own love, this fan wanted to call the little brother he liked. Unexpectedly, the number of people would expand to this number in a short period of time, and it became something like this. The one with the largest fan base is basically considered the official fan club. Of course, Cao Wei chose this group because it has the largest number of people and is the most active.

As the number of fans increased, this fan took the initiative to promote Cheng Zhi and forward it on Weibo. However, because he was generating electricity for love, he was not able to do it in a timely and comprehensive manner like organized and experienced people. Fans have their own lives, and it is good to be able to do this despite work restrictions, but Cao Wei, as an agent, cannot stop there.

After talking to several veteran fans, they all agreed to choose a more powerful leader to organize relevant activities and be responsible for delivering Cheng Zhi's first-hand information.

So Cao Wei, as a manager, issued an announcement to hire a president, and he personally reviewed it.

Handing over first-hand management rights does not mean that fans are no longer star-chasing. They just take a step back and enjoy first-hand information in a more relaxed state.

After reaching a happy agreement with the fans in the group, Cao Wei temporarily took over the affairs of the support club. The choice of the president of the support club is an important matter. Until a good candidate is found, it is undoubtedly more appropriate for him to manage it himself.

After quitting Weibo, Cao Wei felt very relaxed. The reason is that from the moment he joined the group, he could directly feel the fans' love and pursuit of Cheng Zhi. The popularity of his artists is of great significance to the manager. It’s been several years since I enjoyed my job so much.

It is Cao Wei's wish to bring out a superstar. Although he has stopped for some reasons, he finally started to take the first step again. Being able to accumulate these enthusiastic fans before the release makes Cao Wei optimistic about the future. The days are full of expectations.

After solving Weibo, Cao Wei boarded the official website of Wuji Media.

The reason why it has been delayed until now is because the application previously sent has not been approved. Cao Wei can see that the number of fans of the club is rising little by little, but for some reason such an important application of an idol agent has been shelved.

Cao Wei logged in with a complicated mentality, and suddenly noticed a flash in the notification bar. He was stunned and quickly checked, and sure enough, he had received a notification allowing him to join. Cao Wei exhaled and relaxed for a while. After waiting for so long, he finally came.

Entering the group, people in the group were chatting. Cao Wei found the club director and clicked on the private chat. The other party's name is a bit strange, it's 'It's me'.

Cao Wei took the time to chat privately, flying his hands together to show off the hand speed he had honed over the years while handling work.

——Agent Cao Wei: Hello, I am Cheng Zhi’s agent.

When the other party didn't reply for a long time, Cao Wei sighed.

Judging from the speed at which the application was approved, the other party is probably in the same situation as the one on Weibo. Either he is not online or he is too busy with work.