Chapter 100

It’s the end of November, and there’s still one week left before “Night Breeze” is released.

Cheng Zhi participated in several small interviews about "Jinyiwei". His cheerful attitude and sparkling smile when facing the camera added many fans to him. The promotion of male and female portraits was very smooth, and Cheng Zhi's fan base increased rapidly. After the increasing trend eased, it continued to increase at a certain rate day by day.

There have been many discussions about Cheng Zhi on Weibo Tieba and many platforms. With this momentum, Cheng Zhi has received several photo shoots, including an invitation from Tao Yuwang's friend Du Rui, whom he had met once before.

This photographer did it not only for work but also for personal beauty. To this end, Du Rui specially designed a set of retro-style street photos for Cheng Zhi. The finished product was exposed three times at a time on Weibo in stages. It was so shocking. Wave color powder.

The explosive popularity of "Jin Yi Wei" did not subside quickly, but the aftertaste reverberated. As long as Cheng Zhi, who attracted the most fans because of "Ji Yi Wei", made any movement, a group of magnificent screen lickers would inevitably follow.

This group of street photos brings out the Chinese retro style. Taking into account Cheng Zhi’s cross-gender characteristics, the pictures deliberately emphasize Cheng Zhi’s pure beauty that both men and women can appreciate.

The most attractive one is a photo of Cheng Zhi, with his upper body naked and sideways facing the camera, looking at the bright moon outside the window. The angle is beautiful, and the picture is deep and ethereal. Cheng Zhi's long hair is disheveled, and although her arms on her knees cover her chest, it can still be seen that Cheng Zhi's chest is flat, and she is definitely not a woman.

Such a beauty, sitting alone under the moonlight, with the red window wide open in the night, seems to be unable to sleep at night. The moonlight is bright and clear, and the beauty becomes more and more beautiful like a painting. As soon as this photo was released, Weibo comments sparked a frenzy of heated discussions, centered around "Cheng Zhi is so beautiful" and "Cheng Zhi is indeed a man". It stayed on the 15th trending list for a whole day.

There were countless people who received the picture, including Mr. Kang. After a long period of admiring it, Kang Chen set this picture as the desktop of his mobile phone.

"Do you like this kind of classical beauty pictures?"

The makeup artist who was doing Kang Chen's makeup asked excitedly and cautiously. She was focused on doing Kang Chen's hair and didn't see clearly which picture it was. She only had a vague glance and it looked like an ancient style.

Kang Chen shifted his gaze and put his phone away on the table. After the screen dimmed, he said, "It's okay, it's just that this one is special and beautiful."

After receiving Kang Chen's response, the makeup artist's hands were shaking, her heart was trembling, and she couldn't hide her excitement when she spoke. "Actually, if it comes to retro style, no one can match your look. After you expressed your intention to join the cast this time, all the costumes and styles originally designed by the crew were changed."

Kang Chen smiled, and now seeing Kang Chen's smile up close made the makeup artist move to tears.

I really don’t blame her for not being able to calm down her excitement for so long. As a fan of Kang Chen, she really has the opportunity to put makeup on Kang Chen, and she has no regrets in her life. Moreover, she was not only moved by the close contact with Kang Chen, but also by the meaning behind the makeup. This was a makeup test for the movie "The Imperial City", which meant that Kang Chen, who had been away from acting for two years, Chen is making a comeback!