Chapter 192

Telling the play did not take too much time. Not to mention Kang Chen and Cheng Zhi's sensitivity to the script, just the number of lines... Cheng Zhi and Kang Chen did not have more than five lines together.

The cameos are mainly based on the scenes. These scenes and the narration of outsiders are used to outline the life of Wei Xianliang, a powerful eunuch and the late emperor. The focus is on the appearance and expression of the characters' eyes.

Kang Chen plays the role of the late emperor, and he doesn't have many looks. Apart from the boy's costume, he is also the emperor's costume. Cheng Zhi has to change a different look in every scene. If you put them all together, there are almost eight looks. Such a huge amount of makeup made the makeup artists of the crew prepare early. As soon as Cheng Zhi came out of the director's place, he and Kang Chen were immediately surrounded.

Perhaps because of the advance notice, the make-up team knew that the two of them would be applying make-up today. They did not appear as excited and at a loss as the make-up artists on the "Night Breeze" crew before, but their expressions were equally excited.

Cheng Zhi originally thought that since the contrast between him and Kang Chen was so obvious, the makeup artist on his side might not be happy because he was not assigned to do Kang Chen's makeup. Unexpectedly, the interest of his sisters surrounding him was not diminished. Not only She put makeup on him seriously, and always kept her eyes on him with a smile on her face.

When he was free, he whispered in Cheng Zhi's ear: "Cheng Bao'er, you will be cooperating with Kang Chen soon, don't be nervous. Kang Chen has a good reputation in the circle and takes good care of newcomers."

Hearing the name Cheng Bao, Cheng Zhi raised his head in surprise. The makeup artist blinked at him, with a happy and proud look clearly written on his face: Yes, look at me, I am your fan.

Cheng Zhi smiled secretly and replied: "I'm not nervous, I'm looking forward to it."

The makeup artist whispered excitedly: "I'm also looking forward to it. I heard that the roles are decided by the two of you. I'm so happy that you can cooperate. Oh, speaking of which, is this your first time to collaborate? Last time in "Night Breeze" "What's going on with the easter egg? Is that considered a collaboration?"

As he said that, the makeup artist suddenly thought of something and said with a puzzled expression: "Wait a minute, you also filmed "The Imperial City on the Sea" with Kang Chen? What a coincidence? Then isn't this a practice in advance? That's not right, you guys Is it because you are promoting "The Imperial City on the Sea" that you came here specially to make a cameo?"

This has awakened Cheng Zhi. For fans and netizens who don't know the truth, it seems that this is indeed the case.

He and Kang Chen are incompatible people. Naturally, no one guesses whether they know each other, let alone they are lovers. What onlookers can feel is that Cheng Zhi's resources have exploded recently, and he can actually be with the king. Superstar collaboration.

Thinking of this, Cheng Zhi couldn't help but glance at Kang Chen.

He and Kang Chen were seated in different directions. At this moment, Kang Chen was surrounded by the crowd and didn't say a few words to him. No wonder the make-up artist comforted him not to be nervous. In the eyes of others, they are the entertainment industry. There is a huge difference between the old-timers and the cross-dressing students in the entertainment industry.

Cheng Zhi once again realized in hindsight, shouldn't he be more cautious now?

Thinking about it, Kang Chen suddenly turned his head and collided with him. The man smiled slightly, and the smile lining his handsome eyebrows seemed to melt deeply into his eyes, making people indescribably fascinated.