Chapter 125

Although Cheng Zhi was very confident, he did not dare to directly think that the extraordinary popularity was due to himself. He first thought that "Feng Qi Wu" was currently on the air, and according to the progress, this moment should be at the halfway point of the plot when the heroine starts to fight back. Maybe it's because of this that the number of views in this issue has made a big breakthrough.

It took a lot of effort to get an internet connection, but it was a pity that it was not practical to watch dramas or variety shows. The weak internet speed could only support him to browse Weibo, but he could not browse pictures, so he could only read the text comments of netizens.

The comments about this issue of "Tiantian Variety Show" were extremely hot. Among the chaotic comments, everyone opened a separate topic for Cheng Zhi.

This is surprising. When the male and female protagonists of the "Feng Qi Wu" crew are both in charge of traffic, netizens would gather such a high degree of attention on a newly debuted artist.

It's not that Cheng Zhi himself has no fans, it's just that Cheng Zhi's number of fans pales in comparison to Cen Xiaotao Yuwang, and now that the number of comments on this topic is getting higher and higher, a problem has finally been brought to the surface.

——Cheng Zhi is a veritable shining point.

People who can stand out in the entertainment industry, without exception, all have the unique ability to focus other people's attention on themselves. Some people are born with it, and some people are packaged later, but no matter what it is, as long as it can attract people, Even if the goal is achieved.

Chengzhi just happens to have this kind of ability. Just for this ability, many people can only hope to achieve it. This issue of Tiantian Variety Show clearly shows what gold will definitely shine. Even if he is surrounded by a group of big names, Cheng Zhi's performance is not inferior. He has a strong sense of interaction and variety, and he has strong control over the audience's attention. Even higher than Cen Xiaotao Yuwang.

In just one and a half hours, the scenes of Cheng Zhi may only be concentrated for more than ten minutes, but in these ten minutes, whether it is appearance, smile, language, emotional intelligence or the somewhat out-of-the-box character traits revealed, the audience Focus on him and rush to join his fan camp.

It can be said that he has great talent in becoming a star.

At this moment, Cheng Zhi clicked into his own topic without knowing anything about the above. Under the label #成跖#, netizens were frantically showing their love for Cheng Zhi.

——My wife is the cutest! So cute! ! !

——Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ! Like it, like it very much! !

——It’s so silly and cute that I almost cry! ! Push him down and kiss him to death!

There are three hot spots that fans are discussing in this issue of "Tiantian Variety Show": Cheng Zhi is cute and narcissistic when playing games, Cheng Zhi uses a fake voice to try to cheat, and there is no sense of incompatibility with Cheng Zhi wearing high heels.

Cheng Zhi's character runs through the entire episode of the variety show. Whenever the camera sees him, he is always hilarious. After one episode, whether you have recognized Cheng Zhi before or not, you will remember his name after watching it. And the fake voice speaking caused a frenzy. Netizens heard that Cheng Zhi used a female voice to speak on the scene and realized that the voice used by Cheng Zhi when filming the female character was not a dubbing, but his own voice. This knowledge made the Internet There was an explosion.

——Six six six! ! Six six six! ! And such skills!

——It’s amazing, I really have to accept it this time! !