Chapter 73

Eyes flying and quarreling, the two tall men finally ended this daily battle at the level of elementary school students after the person they were dragging each grunted.

The boss looked at Cheng Zhi who was dragging him, and said to Xiao Zuoren, "You are lucky."

Xiao Zuoren: "How lucky you are that you don't blush when you say this."

Boss: "You're lucky."

Xiao Zuoren: "You are the lucky one."

Boss: "No, you're just lucky."

Xiao Zuoren: "No matter how lucky I am, you are the luckiest."

They were obviously saying harsh words in parting, but after a few words they began to quarrel with each other. The drivers of the two cars looked at the familiar scene and couldn't help honking their car horns to remind their respective bosses not to delay for too long. Fortunately, both Kang Chen and Xiao Zuoren were thinking about the drunken man. After saying the most irritating words they could think of, the boss and the second boss turned around and prepared to get in the car.

Chengzhi's stature was much lower than that of the big brother. Kang Chen held Chengzhi's knees with one hand and gave him a princess hug. Xiao Zuoren held Xu Fei's waist and clamped him tightly under his arm. The two started at the same time and set off at the same time. In less than a minute, after they got into the car, one of the two cars drove forward and the other drove backward. It fell down and disappeared into the night in a moment.

After the car drove out, Kang Chen's driver immediately asked: "Mr. Kang, where are we going?"

Kang Chen put Cheng Zhi's head flat, let Cheng Zhi lie on his lap, and replied: "Go to my house."

The driver nodded, stepped on the accelerator and drove out steadily.

It was not a peaceful night, and the Tao brothers who were ahead were the first to make a mess.

While they were still in the car, Tao Yuwang said that he wanted to vomit. Tao Moguan asked him to endure it, and slapped Tao Yuwang on the back with a moderate slap, forcing him to hold on until he reached the door of the house. But after opening the door and entering the house, there was only one step away from the bathroom. Tao Mo watched as he took off his shoes, but Tao Yu watched the man kneel down on the central floor and vomited.

Tao Moguan was going crazy. In all his life, he had never encountered such a headache. He even dragged Tao Yuwang to the bathroom, brought water and patted him on the back. Finally, he took a broom to clean up the floor, and then turned around and dragged Tao Yuwang to the bathroom. Wang dragged him to the bed, changed his clothes and wiped his body.

If Tao Yuwang were sober, he would definitely be frightened and trembled by Tao Moguan's state. Fortunately, he was so drunk that he lost consciousness and did not appreciate Tao Moguan who was so angry that he cursed the beautiful young man with a distorted face.

"When you wake up, I won't be done with you!"

Tao Moguan cursed angrily, and finally took off Tao Yuwang's soiled clothes and threw them into the pool. After confirming that Tao Yuwang's complexion had improved and his discomfort was relieved, Tao Moguan sat down on the edge of the bed from exhaustion.

If they weren't the only two people in the family, Tao Moguan would never do these manual jobs. From childhood, all the laborious work was done by Tao Yuwang. Although he was the older brother, he was thin, so he Since he was a teenager, after discovering that he had stopped growing, he began to only direct the work without doing it.

It's not that he's arrogant, it's just that he can't do it well.

Tao Moguan's height is much lower than Tao Yuwang's, and his strength is smaller than Tao Yuwang's. Comparison with Tao Yuwang may not be enough for others to understand this fact. To put it bluntly, Tao Moguan's physical fitness is lower than Tao Yuwang's. Girls who are underage are not much better. This huge flaw makes Tao Moguan very hot-tempered. When he was working in the company, he was nicknamed "Dynamite Bucket".