Chapter 233

Normally, Cheng Zhi would most likely be upset by Kang Chen's words, but in this situation, it was rare that he didn't even complain. He looked at Kang Chen for a long time, and suddenly fell forward, Kang Chen's hands Open up and hug him fully.

The inexplicable loss was taken over by Kang Chen at this moment, and Cheng Zhi's lost mood was sublimated and filled in an instant. He couldn't explain why he felt so uncomfortable, but at this moment, the reason was no longer important. When he and When Kang and Chen hugged each other, all he felt was stability.

Really relieved.

"I want to go home."

Kang Chen responded: "Well, then go home."

The car started, and the back of the vehicle quickly disappeared from sight. In the corner of the place, Cheng Feng was left looking dazed, with bright red blood flowing from the corners of his forehead and mouth.

...What on earth was that just now?

very scary.

terrible.

For countless moments, Cheng Feng almost thought he was going to die. How could there be such a terrible man in the world? It was dark, but Cheng Feng could clearly see the face of the man who had just fought with him. That man often appeared in movies and award ceremonies. , even if he thinks about it with his toes, he knows that he is a big shot that cannot be touched in his world.

But a person who was so dazzling in front of the camera was baring his fangs at him like an evil ghost a moment ago, giving him a warning that he could not resist. "Don't appear in Chengzhi's world. If you do, I will wipe out your life."

Kang Chen was definitely different from a financial sponsor in the ordinary sense. If he wanted to destroy him, it would be as easy as trampling an ant to death... His words, accompanied by fists, made Cheng Feng kneel on the ground, completely unable to fight back.

The person behind Cheng Zhi...is actually Kang Chen? He has been doing these activities under Kang Chen's eyes?

In hindsight, a strong fear surged into his heart, which was more unbearable than the pain he could feel physically. Chengfeng trembled all over, and his whole gums trembled.

The moment he rushed out, he thought that he must retaliate to the ground, but now his spirit was trembling, as if he was clinging to the stone wall, and there was an abyss beneath his feet.

Talk about revenge...

That Cheng Zhi, that man, no matter how hard he tried, he would never be able to touch him in his life.

Endless darkness swept through the whole body, Cheng Feng wiped the blood on his face, his legs were weak, and after a long time, he couldn't stop shaking. The night wind was cold, and the night... had just arrived.

***

Cheng Zhi's journey home came to an end in just one night. After that, he handed over the contract to his lawyer for full processing, and no news about starting a family came to him again.

With all their troubles gone, he and Kang Chen once again had a window of time when they had to separate due to their respective jobs.

Kang Chen's "Labyrinth" has officially finished filming, and "Cold Current" is still being filmed. Cheng Zhi has entered the state of running between Kang Chen and Chen before, devoting himself to "The Time" while busy filming "Ghosts and Gods Calligraphy and Painting".

The work progress is busy and intensive. As August approaches, under the rare calm situation in the entertainment industry, the film industry has ushered in the Mid-Autumn Festival, which is extremely competitive.