Chapter 235 - 236

Chapter 235

Kang Chen was unexpectedly invited, and the number of people participating in the filming changed from one to two. Kang Chen's role was finally decided to be a 30-second cameo. After the filming, he was simply responsible for taking care of Qi Chengzhi's daily life.

Kang Chen is good at cooking and is a good waiter. He cooks more when he is idle and bored. The entire crew eats along with him. Others lose weight during filming. However, the crew of "World Game" generally gain weight. They have just started filming halfway. Over the past month, even the director, who had the hardest time worrying about everything, gained two pounds.

It can be said that I was very happy to take the photo.

The work abroad is harmonious and the atmosphere is harmonious. On the other hand, at home, we are immersed in a dangerous atmosphere of approaching storm, ushering in the Mid-Autumn Festival that the audience and netizens have been waiting for.

Yes, the Mid-Autumn Festival...is finally here! !

Both Cheng Zhi and Kang Chenren were abroad, but they did not relax about the domestic news. They did not book a movie theater as usual to watch the movie premiere. They could only feel the changes from the comments of netizens and box office data.

On August 14th, Kang Chen's "Labyrinth" was officially launched.

As the first shot of the Mid-Autumn Festival, "Labyrinth" got off to a good start. The opening of the movie was packed with people, and all major online ticket purchase platforms were sold out. Not only on the day of the premiere, but also in the following week, movie tickets were squeezed into the corner. It was extremely popular.

On the first day, the box office of "Labyrinth" exceeded 230 million, and it took only 12 hours to reach the first 100 million. There was a storm on the Internet, and the reviews of "Labyrinth" were completely one-sided.

——Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that I knew my Kang Chen was the best show in the universe! ! This move is so coquettish that I have no friends! ! "Labyrinth" is really the best science fiction movie I saw this year! ! When Kang Chen runs, the special effects are awesome! !

——Kang Chen’s handsomeness makes me fall in love, and the plot is really compact and there is no peeing in the whole process. I didn’t expect the final ending, but it’s still a little sad QAQ! !

——Make crazy CALLs for Kang Chen! ! I was too smart to buy two movie tickets directly! It’s so cool to relive my Kang Chen’s heroic appearance! !

——"Labyrinth" is indeed a big investment and big production. The special effects are nothing to say. Kang Chen's performance is as always, there is no fault at all. He is too lazy to write a long review and gives it a ten points to express his encouragement.

The movie "Labyrinth" adopts a cool style, and the plot is more of an infinite flow. The story development is very compact, and a new crisis may appear every second, making the audience dare not divert their attention for a moment. Kang Chen plays The male protagonist is a leader who was trapped in a maze. He led his teammates to escape from death several times. In the end, he became the only survivor but died trying to save his friend's newborn baby.

People may die, but faith and hope are always passed on.

In general, the special effects are there, the plot is there, and the humanity is there. As a film that specializes in box office, it does not disappoint in terms of the audience's feelings.

The box office of "Labyrinth" was very high on the first day, but no one can guarantee whether it will continue to rise or cool down, because the next day, Xiao Zuoren's "Chess Game" will be released.