Chapter 120

Cheng Zhi, who was accidentally involved in a hot search on Weibo, was currently squatting in a corner. He was wearing a thick winter coat and a tight-fitting alien costume underneath, huddled in the corner of the crew's tent. He couldn't watch the live broadcast when Wu Huiyao went online, but he could still comment on Weibo. Unexpectedly, when he went online after the live broadcast of "Feng Qiwu" ended, he unexpectedly saw that he had gained another wave of popularity.

Cheng Zhi's reply to Hou Junmei was typed sincerely. When he first saw the screenshot taken by a netizen, Cheng Zhi, a fan who has liked Hou Junmei for many years, insisted that Hou Junmei's account was stolen.

After all, Hou Junmei's attitude towards him can be described as extremely cold, which is completely in contrast to the eagerness in the screenshots. Tsk tsk, it's true that a person cannot be judged by his appearance. On the surface, he is very cold, but in fact, he is a little fan girl... too cute!

For a moment, Cheng Zhi forgot that he was still wearing a red-leaf alien women's skirt, and he actually had the illusion that he was the most handsome in the world.

Yes, that must be an illusion, because he was quickly slapped in the face by netizens' comments.

After replying to Hou Junmei, he continued what he had done before going online, which was to go online to read netizens' comments about tonight's live broadcast. Under the big label "Feng Qiwu", the comments from netizens were much more mixed than those on Hou Junmei's Weibo, but Cheng Zhi immediately picked out the relevant comments about the two episodes that were released tonight.

--Uh-huh! ! ! The baby elephant is so handsome! ! Beautiful, evil and majestic, super handsome! !

--I agree, the little elephant appears and instantly kills my girly heart! ! I just hate that the little elephant doesn't love me!

--Call for Guyao CP! Cheng Zhi really looks like a baby elephant!

--There were shards of glass right after the appearance, and the hairpin the little elephant bought for two thousand taels! ! Wu Huiyao took a look! One glance! !

--Hold my ancient prince tightly, no, my ancient prince.

--Wu Huiyao is picturesque, and her appearance in that pink dress is quite stunning.

--With a charming smile and a charming smile, Wu Huiyao can definitely climb into the top ten of the beauty list among the film and television roles in the past two years.

--top ten? Funny, at least in the top five.

--Don't tell me, this appearance is really beautiful. I watched this TV series just to laugh. After all, it is a drama with the heroine. But as soon as Wu Huiyao appeared on the stage, she was really impressive, and her face instantly turned passers-by around. Pink, so stunning.

--It's one thing to be stunning, but it's also eye-catching! ! It's not the kind of exotic style that stands out, it has a very Chinese classical temperament, and the more you look at it, the better it looks.

--Eh? Doesn't anyone feel sorry for Murong Gu? ? Wu Huiyao's attitude is a bit sadistic.

--? ? ? Is this cruel? Honey upstairs, listen to my advice. It's still time to give up the drama now. This drama will only become more sadistic.

--Actually, Wu Huiyao never had Murong Gu in her eyes. It was good to be like this... At least Wu Huiyao didn't take advantage of him.

--QAQ! I also think so. Wu Huiyao's greatest tenderness towards Agu is that she didn't take advantage of him.

-- Wu Huiyao's last look is obviously very heart-wrenching! ! [Attached is Wu Huiyao's screenshot 1] [Attached is Wu Huiyao's screenshot 2]

--! ! The acting here is super good, that look in his eyes is really... so profound, it's like his eyes can speak. I really can't tell that he is a newcomer who debuted this year.