Chapter 4

While Yao Hai and Cao Wei were talking, the other people in charge continued to audition. The reason why they continued even though the director was not around was because the auditions were all small roles, including the role of the maid next to the second female lead that Qian Lu was planning to win.

Qian Lu has a talent, that is, tears come at any time. Cheng Zhi has seen her several times. Now Qian Lu shows off her well-developed tear ducts. Five seconds into the audition, her eyes burst into tears as soon as she blinked. In addition to her lines The skills are pretty good, and the character is nailed down.

"Congratulations, girl."

"Thank you, Brother Cheng." Qian Lu was excited and excited at the same time. She couldn't care less about Cheng Zhi's different address and speaking style from before. She and Cheng Zhi were waiting for Cao Wei outside the venue. During this period, she happily introduced a lot of things about the company to Cheng Zhi.

The reason why Cheng Zhi has not signed a contract with the company is because it has been two years since he joined the company and he has not completed the basic achievements required by the company. Up to now, Cheng Zhi is still a trainee of the company. On the other hand, if he fails to meet the company's requirements within three years, Cheng Zhi will terminate his contract with Wuji Film and Television.

And now, those three years are approaching its expiration.

No wonder Cao Wei would tell him not to put too much pressure on him in his words. How could the original owner not be under too much pressure? If he couldn't even become a trainee, it would be the same as being completely kicked out of the entertainment industry.

"Viagra is so good, but I haven't won a role in two years?" Cheng Zhi was a little surprised. Although he knew that his grades were not good, he was indeed bad to a certain extent.

"That's not because Brother Cheng, your face... is too beautiful, and the roles you can play are a bit limited. It is obvious that there is more room for singing and dancing as a debut idol, but you still insist on being an actor. Besides, Brother Cheng usually doesn't like to talk. Of course I can’t eat it.”

Cheng Zhi nodded repeatedly: "That makes sense. I think I'm too good-looking to play a handsome guy."

Qian Lu has already prepared the next sentence to comfort Cheng Zhi: "..."

"Brother Cheng, your speech is much different now than before." Qian Lu was a little doubtful about life. Could stomach bleeding cause cerebral hemorrhage? Otherwise, why would people be so different from before and after?

Cheng Zhi was so happy that he thought of Cao Wei again, so he secretly said: "Sister, when you first look at Viagra, do you think he looks like a gangster? He is very tall and strong. Doesn't he look a bit evil if he doesn't speak? "

Qian Lu was stunned for a moment: "Viagra... no, Brother Cao..." She paused and covered her mouth with joy, "It's really a bit."

Suddenly, Qian Lu stopped smiling and said to the front: "Brother Cao, you are back." Cheng Zhi then raised his head and saw Cao Wei standing next to him with a serious face, and said: "Xiao Zhi, come here."

Cheng Zhi followed up and turned around to look at Qian Lufei. This look was caught by Cao Wei who turned around, and he couldn't help but deepen the doubts in his heart. Cheng Zhi really changed a lot this time, and I don't know whether it was for good or bad.

"Viagra, thank you for your hard work."

When he received a thank you before he could speak, Cao Wei felt something in his heart and sighed: "It's okay, that's right. By the way, what's Viagra called? Brother Cao."