Chapter 6 - 7

After Hou Junmei finished speaking, Director Yao's attitude changed. He waved, and several leading actors resting next to him came over to say hello to Hou Junmei. Although Hou Junmei is younger than several of the leading actors, everyone calls her Teacher Hou.

"It just so happens that Teacher Hou is here today. You guys are here to try out a scene to get a feel for it. Show it to Teacher Hou first. If you don't understand anything, ask Teacher Hou to explain it."

This was said to everyone, and several leading actors also nodded. Cen Xiao who plays the heroine Feng Liuli, Fang Lei who plays the second female lead Mei Yanrou, Tao Yuwang who plays the male lead Murong Wu are all here, and the second male lead Shen You Junze, the actor who plays Chun Shui, left earlier. The makeup photos of the female No. 3 and the male No. 4 will be arranged on other days.

This lineup basically recognized Cheng Zhi's qualifications by accompanying Cheng Zhi to try out a scene. Yao Hai also had his own plans for doing this. Although he was reluctant to use an actor to play Wu Huiyao, Cheng Zhi did pass the test in terms of appearance. If it's really photogenic, then it won't have a big impact on the show other than adding another topic.

Yao Hai is not so kind as to give the newcomer a chance, but he thinks Hou Junmei is a very talented writer. In addition to "Feng Qiwu" falling into his hands this year, Hou Junmei's other super IP "Night Breeze" " is also under discussion. If there is a chance to grab the film and television rights of "Night Breeze" again, it would be a great thing.

"You guys take a look at the script first. The three leading actors plus Wu Huiyao are just in time to audition for the Wind Palace scene."

Hou Junmei nodded, she indeed meant this.

The scene in Tingfeng Palace can be regarded as a small climax in "Feng Qiwu". It tells the story of the heroine, Mei Yanrou, who plans to annihilate her when she is facing many internal and external setbacks and crises.

At this time, the Wu clan, represented by Wu Huiyao, appeared in front of everyone for the first time as the third force. In name, they did not help anyone, but in fact, they gave power to both parties at the same time in front of everyone. Their skill was unmatched by ordinary people.

It was also from this time that the emperor and the three nobles were finally involved in this power struggle, and the situation in the entire Murong Dynasty was on the verge of breaking out.

After more than ten minutes of memorizing lines silently, the audition officially began. Cao Wei stood behind Director Yao, his eyes never leaving his feet. He was not the only one who was serious. At this time, everyone was looking for their own state.

Several actors were wearing makeup from the play. After the action sounded, the scene of Tingfeng Palace seemed to be pulled out in front of everyone in an instant. Several actors transformed into characters in the play one by one, and a tense atmosphere filled the air.

The background of this scene is that the Queen was assassinated. The second female lead, Mei Yanrou, interrogated the assassin, but unexpectedly discovered that the assassin was the biological brother of the female lead, Feng Liuli. In order to avoid the impact on his own power when the heroine becomes powerful in the palace, Anita Mui plans to take advantage of this opportunity to eliminate her in one fell swoop.

Fang Lei coughed lightly and randomly transformed into the noble-born minister of Dali Temple. She said neither humble nor arrogantly:

"I was ordered to investigate the case this time, and I did gain something. The assassin has a special identity, and he is actually a member of the Feng clan who rebelled against the party before." Suddenly, her tone changed, and she said in a weird tone: "Then I immediately thought, Since the Feng clan rebelled, there is only one person named Feng in the palace."