Chapter 65 - 67 - 68 - 69

Chapter 65

Capital International Airport, VIP waiting room.

The recently popular music MV was playing on the high-definition screen for VIP entertainment, and the relaxing and melodious tunes echoed throughout the room.

Kang Chen's originally squinted eyes suddenly opened, and when the first line of the music MV was read, "This song is dedicated to Mr. Wei Heyu," his eyes were locked on the screen.

On the dark yellow background with an ancient style, four large characters in the ink style are outlined along with the prelude: gentle as jade.

A soft and melodious tune flowed out, and a picture of a slender figure in a green shirt running through the bamboo forest was played on the screen.

Three thousand jet-black hair floated in the wind, and suddenly looking back, the camera focused on a face that was stunning in years. The woman smiled leisurely, like a hundred flowers blooming in the warm spring.

Kang Chen's eyes focused on the very familiar 'woman''s face, showing a gentle smile. When Cheng Zhi's back continued to run in the bamboo forest, he closed his eyes again.

The MV continued to play. As soon as Kang Chen closed his eyes, the camera suddenly turned and landed on the end of the bamboo forest. A man in plain clothes embraced the woman who had just ran all the way.

The man was not a prince, but he had handsome features and a gentle and clear smile. He gave a jade pendant to the woman, and the two looked at each other lovingly under the bamboo, holding hands.

After the dull music in the previous part, the melody gradually rose. The woman in green shirt returned home. In the lobby of her home were the betrothal gifts. The woman's hand holding the jade pendant trembled, and a tear rolled out from under her eyes.

A few days later, the man who couldn't wait for the woman in the bamboo forest came to visit her house. The woman's parents ordered them to be beaten with sticks. The man looked at the thick stone wall, separated by a wall, and the two lovers wept silently.

The story is simple and poignant, the tone of the picture is elegant and comfortable, and in the pleasant tune, men enlist in the army, while women cut off their hair and never marry. After the war, the soldiers who have enlisted return home one by one.

The woman searched all over Kyoto and finally found the man in the bamboo forest. The man was wearing dirty armor, but his eyebrows were gentle and his smile remained unchanged. The woman embraced him and found that his sleeves were empty, and the pen he held was empty. Jingjue Wenwen's right hand, which was holding the sword to kill the enemy general, has disappeared.

The man gently said "Don't cry", took the woman into his arms, and the two leaned against each other, and the camera immediately drifted away.

In the subsequent scenes, the woman and the man got married, but the man became ill due to lingering on the battlefield, his body gradually weakened, and he passed away quietly one day. The woman buried the man in a bamboo forest, hung the love jade pendant on the tombstone, and committed suicide in love.

The music then comes to an end, which is very meaningful.

In fact, the MV was shot far better than the story Kang Chen received. The name is Wenrun Ruyu, but the woman is used to set off the man, and it simply outlines a Takeshita gentleman who does not show off his edge, is not public, and is passionate and gentle. It's a pity that the boss's gaze selectively eliminated the man in the picture, and only looked at the 'woman' inside.

Kang Chen is now very familiar with this song. Since the release of the music MV, he has watched it several times a day, so much so that he knows exactly where the lyrics are when there is a separate scene.