Chapter 24

If he wasn't in this situation where he really wanted to complain, Cheng Zhi would really like to praise this bed. It's luxurious European and American style, both graceful and rich in beauty.

The mattress is well-paved, and the smooth satin sheets horizontally and vertically on it give people a slender and soft impact just visually.

Now, there is a man sitting on this bed, wearing red and red clothes, golden decorations, a slightly open collar, and a perfect face with a slightly cold expression.

The tall and well-sculpted body is leaning casually on the edge of the bed, as if just sitting in this setting, there is no need to deal with it, and the man's every move is an impeccable portrait.

——You are the cover of a personal magazine!

Cheng Zhi was indignant.

He used to be a handsome guy every day, but he was never so handsome that Kang Chen felt like he was pretending even if he didn't speak. But now he is a petite and thin little sissy. Faced with the current hormone situation, he is very I want to give you the middle finger.

"... Plantar, become plantar! Come over quickly!"

When Cheng Zhi came back to his senses, he heard Du Rui urging him. He walked over with a complicated mood. A step away, Du Rui also followed him, but of course Du Rui's target was not him. Cheng Zhi could not help but chirp.

"Mr. Kang, let's discuss and try out the positions first. We caught up very well this time. Chengzhi is a man, so you don't have to worry about any inconveniences in the contact between men and women. If possible, I want this body to have a greater degree of contact. What do you think of some?"

The expression of the boss who was playing into his hands remained unchanged: "It's whatever you want."

Cheng Zhi, who was not asked for his opinion at all: "..."

... Damn, just be happy.

Du Rui clapped his hands fiercely, "Great, let's get started! Chengzhi, go to bed first and let me think about it."

Cheng Zhi blinked and climbed onto the bed from one side. While Du Rui stared at them and thought about their position, he and Kang Chen lay side by side on the bed under the eyes of a group of onlookers.

Seeing that after he lay down, the boss also lay down and came towards him openly: "..."? ? ? What do you mean?

The boss opened his mouth, and a deep voice reached Chengzhi's ears.

"Legs, are they cold?"

Cheng Zhi felt like his brain was short-circuited because he was so close to the boss: "...Cool."

Boss: "As long as it's cool."

Cheng Zhi: "..."

Excuse me? ? ?

You are a psycho!

Cheng Zhi's eyes widened and his head turned to the side. Immediately, he and the boss had the closest look at each other since the afternoon.

Cheng Zhi met Kang Chen's eyes and immediately forgot what he wanted to scold: "..."

Damn it, his momentum came out but his words didn’t come out!

So angry!

Boss: "Heh."

Cheng Zhi, who never expected to be laughed at: "..."

Damn, how can this magazine be photographed? Slap your ass!

Suddenly, Du Rui clapped his hands together and said loudly: "Think about it! Let's get started." The conversation changed and he said to Cheng Zhi again: "I may have to apologize this time, Cheng Zhi, you can relax a little , it shouldn’t hit your face.”