Chapter 159 - 160 - 161 - 162 - 163

Chapter 159

The storm caused by the little princess was everywhere. Cheng Zhi, who had finally finished two commercials in the evening, was ambushed by fans during dinner. His Weibo comments increased rapidly, and the fans also showed off their hatred for Cheng Zhi. The support was overwhelming. As soon as the ad went online, fans started to stock up on scarves and posted photos of boxes of them in the group to ask for praise.

Cheng Zhi: "..."

The little princess didn't want to speak and covered her face silently.

Cheng Zhi felt that he needed an emoticon of the incomparable vicissitudes. After all, this situation was much more uncomfortable than wearing a cheongsam. The cheongsam was only worn for a while, but the auntie scarf advertisement was so long-lasting...

Cheng Zhi felt very uncomfortable and said with a bitter face: "Why do I have a strong premonition that I am creating black history?"

Kang Chen was eating, and after hearing this, he couldn't help but interjected, "What is the standard for black history?"

Cheng Zhi thought for a while and said seriously: "Wear women's clothing."

Kang Chen: "...Aren't you completely evil?"

Cheng Zhi: "..."

It had been a long time since Kang Chen had criticized him, and he was still a little unaccustomed to the sudden change. Cheng Zhi rolled his eyes at the boss without hesitation and let out a cold chuckle.

Kang Chen smiled: "Don't be angry, don't take it seriously."

Cheng Zhi sneered: "You don't care if I'm angry?"

Kang Chen's expression was sincere: "If you get angry in women's clothing, doesn't that mean you'll be angry to death?"

Cheng Zhi: "..."

Cheng Zhi couldn't even sneer anymore, and it was a bit satisfying to have this defeated look in the eyes of the boss.

Kang Chen didn't know what was going on. Ever since he established a relationship with Cheng Zhi, he had been criticized by Cheng Zhi more and more often. If he didn't recover, his family status would probably change.

Emmmm, in short, resist and cherish it.

After a peaceful dinner, it was inevitable to talk about the last day's schedule at the end. While video-connecting with Cao Wei on the sofa, Cheng Zhi was a little surprised to see his assistant Zhen Jingye also staying at Cao Wei's house.

I haven't seen Zhen Jingye in the past few days. I have been accompanied by Cao Wei all the way to work. Cheng Zhi was already secretly preparing to deduct his salary. Zhen Jingye was very accurate in timing, but he just showed up at this moment.

"Where have you been these days?"

When Zhen Jingye was called, she looked around and then said, "Are you talking about me?"

"If you don't mean who are you talking about?"

Zhen Jingye smiled flatteringly, "I'm working."

Cheng Zhi was very angry, "You're a bastard at work! It's very inconvenient for me if you're not here!!"

The sudden affirmation shocked Zhen Jingye, "Xiao Zhi, you actually miss me?"

Cheng Zhi: "Nonsense! If you're not around, I won't have anyone to complain for me. I'll complain about everything. I'm very tired, okay!"

Zhen Jingye: "..."

Aren’t I tired? ! ! You have no temper as an assistant! ! !

etc! ! Why did he start vomiting as soon as he finished complaining? !