Chapter 35

The moment he was attacked, Cheng Zhi instinctively bent down in defense. Although he was caught, he still bent down steadily.

Xu Fei and Cheng Zhi looked at each other, and suddenly reached forward again. Cheng Zhi quickly bent over, this time so much that the chair behind him shook with a bang.

Xu Fei chuckled.

The young screenwriter and director, who had a different style of painting because of his fiery red hair, showed a teasing smile to Cheng Zhi and joked: "Demonstration."

Comrade Cheng Zhi was frightened into a cold sweat by Xu Fei's two "monkey stealing peaches": "..."

"Okay, sit down."

Xu Fei stretched out his hand to smooth his hair along the side of his head and face, and said in a seemingly casual but yet somewhat reminding tone: "Be smart when I take pictures of you. To be honest, I hesitated for half an hour. I just decided to hire you. Don’t think that you can use the company’s resources to go through the back door. If the scenes I write don’t turn out well, I will continue to reject them even if they are a hundred times rejected. I don’t mind if a man shoots a female scene, but his acting skills must pass the test.”

Cheng Zhi originally had a lot of things to complain about, but as soon as he heard about the business, he immediately agreed: "I understand, don't worry."

After finishing his reply, he had already missed the opportunity to complain. Cheng Zhi blinked his eyes in despair. He had no choice but to swallow back all the inner activities that had just been enriched.

"Little Luo, come here! What are you looking at? I'm calling you."

Xu Feiyang called over the little girl who had been staring at Cheng Zhi with shining eyes. This little girl was the girl who just put makeup on Cheng Zhi and applied for breast touching.

Cheng Zhi had already communicated with her during the conversation. The girl's name was Luo Nian. She was an acquaintance of Xu Fei, but she was not from the same school, but a student majoring in makeup-related majors at other schools.

"Get me some water."

Xu Fei frowned, but there was no guilt on his face for speaking rudely to the girl. He stretched out his hands forward, motioning Luo Nian to pour water for him to wash his hands, and continued: "I don't have any eyesight at all. I didn't see it." Did I just catch something dirty?"

Luo Nian was not angry at all. She continued to pour water for Xu Fei to wash his hands obediently, still looking shy and cute.

Cheng Zhi, who was attacked and called "dirty" and heard clearly from the sidelines: "..."

Hold it in.

The director is untouchable.

Cheng Zhi sat back silently and continued to read the script before filming started.

Xu Fei didn't stay next to him for long. After washing his hands, he went in another direction. Cheng Zhi could see his brightly colored hair from a distance, and felt more and more that people cannot be distinguished by appearance.

If he didn't have the script of "Jinyiwei" in hand, who would have believed that Xu Fei had such hidden skills under his little gangster appearance.

Cheng Zhi thought of Hou Junmei who liked to take secret photos again, and couldn't help but feel that all the recent screenwriters were very strange.

Just terrible.

While he was reading the script, Cheng Zhi's cell phone suddenly rang. When he called, he saw that it was a message from the bank.