Episode 14: Dark Days Ahead

Jasper stayed locked in his room for the entire weekend. Spending day and night working on a plan.

Due to his small absence, Cadence had to pick up the slack on chores for the weekend.

Once Monday finally came around, it was time for the plan to take action.

"Uuugh... I've got sunburn on my back and shoulders! This suuucks..." the young angel whined.

The demon couldn't care less at the moment, with it being early in the morning at school, "I told you to reapply the sunscreen, moron."

"Hiii Draaake!~" a group of girls gushed over the demon from afar.

Drake somewhat waved at the group in a lazy manner. Just enough to acknowledge them for a brief moment.

But alas, the group of girls only ended up squealing with excitement amongst each other.

Drake looked away as he rolled his eyes in annoyance, "Let's get going..." he urged the blonde boy as he walked ahead.

"Well, someone seems to be getting popular with the ladies!~" Luke remarked with a sly grin as he caught up to the demon.

The demon let out a groan in frustration, "I don't know why!! It's getting real annoying! I just wanna be left alone."

CJ then approached the pair and added, "If you keep having growth spurts like that, they'll never leave you alone, hehe! Soon, you'll practically have your very own fan club."

"Growth spurts!?" Drake questioned, "I got taller again???"

"Yeah? You haven't noticed?" CJ replied, "Your muscles have begun to be more defined too. I guess all that hunting counts as an exercise for you."

Luke then looked surprised, "Hunting!?!? - DRAKE! You said you weren't gonna go in the woods anymore!" the angel complained.

"I said no such thing!" the demon quickly said as he scurried off to the cafeteria.

The blonde boy quickly followed behind. As did the blonde headed girl.

Once they entered the cafeteria, they saw their former friend Jasper standing on top of one of the tables.

"Everyone! I have an announcement!" the twin hollered.

Some students gathered around to see what was going on.

"Oh no, this can't be good..." Luke muttered.

Jasper began, "Behold! A shapeshifter and a mermaid in our very school!" as he pointed over towards the demon and his friends.

Drake did not seem amused.

"Yeah right! Shapeshifters haven't been around for years!" A random student spoke.

"And mermaids? This isn't a fairytale, dude!" Another student argued.

Jasper gritted his teeth as he clenched his fists, "Don't believe me, huh? I'll show you!" He then jumped off the table, grabbed a bucket of water he had ready nearby, and splashed it all over the blonde girl, "Behold!! A mermaid!" he shouted.

"Hey! It took me an hour to curl my hair! Idiot!" CJ snapped as she was now drenched, and still had her land legs.

Jasper was taken aback. He was so sure that would work. He didn't care though, as he still had another being to try and reveal. He then tackled Drake to the ground and began a brawl to try and anger the demon enough in order to shapeshift.

Drake easily flipped over the hot-headed boy and pinned him to the floor as he held one of his arms to the center of his back, "Dude, seriously. Stop causing such a scene for yourself." Drake said calmly.