Episode 21: Lost Memories

Back at their childhood home, while Kyro wasn't raising havoc, the three siblings actually had fun with one another.

"Drakeyyy!~ I'm gonna find youuu." little Violet called out as she searched for her older brother in a game of hide and seek.

Seraphina stayed by her side the whole time and helped her search for the older brother, "I don't think he'll be in the kitchen again, Vi. Let's try the laundry room." as they held hands and went straight there.

Once they reached the room, not a being was in sight.

The middle child, Seraphina, then opened up the washing machine and discovered the older brother in his little black wolf form.

"H-Hey! No shapeshifting to fit into small places better! That's cheating, mister!" Seraphina spat.

The little wolf just laughed as he hopped out, "Oh come on, you know you had fun looking for me, hehe!~"

Violet then wrapped her tiny arms around the wolf's neck in a hug, "Drakeyyyy!~" she said lovingly.

Drake then shapeshifted back to his usual form and picked up the youngest sister and held her.

"Let's go help Auntie Hana fix dinner!" Seraphina spoke as they headed to the kitchen.

Hana was fixing dinner for everyone as she was humming a tune, until she saw her nieces and nephew, "There are my little hell raisers!~ Go ahead and set the table. Dinner will be ready soon."

Drake sat little Violet down on her chair while he and Seraphina helped set the table.

In the other room, you could faintly hear thudding and crashing going on.

Unfortunately, this was not a new thing for everyone to overhear.

It was Mazikeen and Kyro in the next room over. He would beat her relentlessly for just about anything.

Little Violet then began to sob and wail at the sounds.

Drake immediately stopped what he was doing and tended to his baby sister. He cradled her in his arms and rocked her gently until she calmed down.

In the other room, Kyro shouted, "YOU WILL BEAR ANOTHER CHILD FOR ME! ONE THAT POSSESSES THE SAME POWER AND WILL BE WILLING TO BE A SATANIC WARRIOR AT MY SIDE!!"

Mazikeen then clawed the devil's face as she screamed, "I WILL NOT!! I WILL BEAR NO MORE CHILDREN JUST FOR YOUR OWN SELFISH GAIN!!"

Mazikeen was the very first demon to ever exist at Kyro's side. So they've practically spent an eternity together.

The devil tried the same tactic on Maze's younger sister, Hana. But unfortunately, Hana is physically unable to have any children of her own. So Kyro only saw her as a useless vesil.

Kyro then pressed Mazikeen up against the wall into a chokehold.

Drake could hear the struggle in his mother's voice that the others could not.

He immediately barged into the room and tried to intervene. The devil threw the young demon across the room with ease as he dropped Maze to the floor.

"D-Don't hurt him!! Please!!" Mazikeen pleaded as she grasped her throat.

Drake stood up and had blood running from his head and down his face, but he didn't show fear. He prepared himself as he took a fighting stance and bared his demonic fangs.

"Watch yourself, boy!!" Kyro warned, "I could snap your spine in half with ease if truly wanted to, but that'd be an unfortunate waste of your abilities."