Episode 27: Rules

Once Lilly got home, her father was still as furious as ever.

"HOW DARE YOU MAKE A FOOL OF ME LIKE THAT!" Sirus shouted as he harshly grabbed Lilly by the arm and threw her onto her bedroom floor.

Lilly winced in pain as she didn't dare look her father in the eyes.

"Since school is out on break for a week, you'll have no reason to leave your room again for the time being." Sirus spoke as he then shut the door and locked it from the outside.

Lilly knew exactly what he meant, as fear rushed over her face, "D-Dad! Wait, please!" she called out as she tried to pry open the door.

He simply ignored her cries as always.

Soon, the long brown haired girl gave up as she sat on the edge of her bed.

I'm sorry, Drake.....

Eventually, she went to sleep. Once the next morning came around, she woke up to find bruises on one of her arms, as well as her legs from last night's incident with her father.

Nothing she wasn't already used to by now though.

Sirus then made three clear knocks on the door.

Lilly knew the que, as she stood far back from the door on the other side of the room before her father entered.

Sirus came in with a tray of food, juice, and some daily medicine, "Good morning, dear. Have you thought about your actions from yesterday?" he spoke calmly.

The green emerald eyed girl approached her father as she knelt down onto her knees, "I'm terribly sorry for my actions, father. It won't happen again."

The man merly smiled, "Good girl. You may rise and eat your breakfast. Don't forget your meds now. Remember what happened last time you tried not taking them. We don't want that to happen again, now do we?"

"Of course, father..." Lilly replied lowly as she sat down at her desk to eat.

Sirus stayed to make sure she indeed took her medicine. He'd even go as far as to checking her mouth, to make sure she really swallowed it.

And if she didn't comply, then it'd only make matters worse for her.

Once Lilly finished taking her meds, she continued her meal. Sirus simply walked about the bedroom, observing and scanning around for anything out of place. He then noticed an old photo of a young Lilly with her late mother, "Honestly, now. Why do you still hold on to this thing? She's never coming back. She left you ages ago."

"Right, is that the story we're going with today?" Lilly snarked.

Sirus then yanked the girl's long brown hair and pulled her onto the floor, "What did I say about that attitude of yours again? FIX IT, OR I'LL HAVE TO FIX IT FOR YOU!!" he shouted before throwing her into the wall.

He then quickly collected himself as he picked up the tray and walked out and locked the door.

Lilly curled up into a fetal position and just completely bawled and trembled.

I wish I was with Drake....

Back at the O'Malley house, Drake was becoming more worried over Lilly with each passing second. He couldn't help but pace the living room back and forth in his black wolf form, "Why hasn't she replied to any of my texts yet...... She's usually awake by now." he mumbled to himself.

Mazikeen was standing in the doorway with a glass of red wine, "Drake, sweetie. You're makin' me dizzy here. The fuck is goin' on?"

"Lilly hasn't responded to any of my texts yet. And it's already late in the afternoon. With how her dad reacted last night, I'm just really worried about her and if she's okay..." Drake explained as he continued to pace.