Episode 19: A Simple Question

It was a beautiful sunny day out in Clover Town as Lilly and Drake met up.

"Hey, Drake!~ Ready for our date?" Lilly said with glee.

"Of course.~" he spoke as they walked in hand in on a pathway near the woods.

Suddenly, Drake started to feel strange as he came to a halt and began to panic.

"Drake? What's wrong?" the emerald eyed girl asked with sincere worry.

The demon boy then begun to growl underneath his breath as his eyes shut tightly and clenched his fists. His body started to tremble.

"D-Drake....?" Lilly's worry only grew.

He then immediately shapeshifted into his black wolf form and pinned the girl down to the ground harshly as his claws dug deep into her skin.

His eyes became dark red.

Lilly cried out in pain, "D-Drake!? W-What are you doing??? Stop it! Please!" she pleaded.

Drake didn't say a word. He only growled and snarled in the timid girl's face as she trembled underneath him.

He then sank his large canine fangs into her throat and instantly tore her to shreds within a matter of seconds.

Blood covered the wolf's muzzle and front paws. It appeared more on his fur than it did the ground.

A concerned voice then called out from behind the black wolf, "DRAKE!!"

The demon swiftly turned around and saw Luke, who appeared terrified.

"W-What have you done!?!?!?" the angel shouted as he shook with fear.

The black wolf then lunged for the angel almost immediately.

"DRAKE!!" the blonde boy hollered, "Wake uuuup!! We're gonna be laaaate!!"

The demon then sprung up and and found himself still in his bed and in his usual form.

He took a breath of relief as he realized he was in a cold sweat.

Ick... I need a quick shower.

Drake got up and hopped in the shower.

A few minutes later once he got out, Luke said, "Drake. Did you piss the bed??"

The demon seemed quite offended, "I DID NOT PISS THE BED!! IT'S CALLED SWEAT, YA DUMBASS!!"

"Geez, that's a lot of sweat. Are you feeling okay? Are you running a fever?" the angel asked with worry as he softly felt the demon's forehead for a moment.

Drake's expression only appeared aloof, "I'm fine, mom..." he commented.

Luke did not appear amused, "I'm serious, Drake!! You don't look well."

"Yes, that's kind of how depression works." the demon added as he put on his school uniform.

"Then you should see a therapist." the blonde boy responded.

Drake rolled his eyes, "But you're already my therapist." he remarked.

The angel sighed, "A licensed therapist, I mean."

The black haired boy thought for a moment, "Yeah, you're right. You're too dumb to be a licensed therapist." he joked.

"H-HEY!! - I AM GONNA BE A DOCTOR AND RUN MY OWN HOSPITAL IN THE FUTURE, YA KNOW!" Luke spat in irritation.

"Yeaaaah, I'll believe it when I see it." Drake responded aloofly, "If you're ready, let's get going." as he grabbed his school bag.

Luke only grumbled in annoyance as they both got ready to leave.