Episode 30: Graduation

For once, Drake was up before his alarm and even before Luke was. As he was extremely eager to graduate.

Drake glanced over at the snoozing angel boy as he swiftly shapeshifted into his black dire wolf form and pounced onto the angel, "Wake up, O'Malley!~"

Luke sprung up with a slight jolt, "ACK!! HOLY SHIT! - DRAKE!! What did I say about the pouncing?! You're too damn massive! You're a mountain with fur!!"

The black wolf cackled a bit as he hopped off the angel, "We finally fucking graduate today, man!!"

"Yeah, in several hours." the blonde boy grumbled, "I'm goin' back to sleep." as he lyed back down and faced the opposite way.

The demon boy then raised a brow as a devious smirked spread across his face.

He inched closer to the angel and grabbed him by the pants leg with his teeth and pulled him onto the floor with ease.

"ACK!! DRAAAKE!" the angel whined.

Mazikeen then came into the room to see what all the commotion was about so early in the morning.

"Drake, at least try not to wake your sisters." Maze said with a sigh.

Drake nervously laughed a bit as he released his grip on the angel boy's pants leg.

Maze playfully rolled her eyes before leaving and closing the door.

"Well, guess I'm up now." Luke said with an annoyed glare towards the excited wolf as his tail simply wagged about.

The boys decided to get a head start to the day and started their daily chores early.

Drake then headed to the kitchen and found his mom making breakfast.

"Mom, ya don't gotta make a whole spread." Drake said as he approached his mother.

"Heh, I know. But...this'll be the last morning you guys will be kids." Maze said tearfully.

"Heh, aww, Mom." Drake said as he hugged her, "Don't worry, you still got Violet and Seraphina's graduations to look forward to."

"I know." Maze said, "But your first kid is always the hardest." as she hugged him back.

Then, Seraphina and Violet popped out of nowhere and joined in on the hug.

"Is Momma getting emotional again? Hehe." Violet commented with a grin.

"Oh, shush!" Maze said.

Luke then finally made it to the kitchen and stumbled upon the little family scene.

Mazikeen noticed the blonde boy and immediately pulled him into the hug.

"Alriiiiight, that's enough with the hugging, heh." Seraphina said as she pulled away.

Everyone laughed a bit as they ended the embrace.

"I hope you're all hungry." Maze said as she affectionately ruffled Luke's hair, "I made cinnamon roll pancakes with caramel drizzle."

"That sounds AMAZING!!~" Violet said with excitement.

"And yes, Drake, I made bacon, hehe." Maze stated.

"Hell yeah!" the demon boy replied.

Mazikeen laid the rest of the food out on the table, and everyone sat down to eat.

A few hours later, and it was time to start getting ready.

Drake had to make a stop somewhere before heading to the graduation ceremony.