Chapter 9

" Is this how you welcome your guests?" Jacob felt that Aisha would never remove her lips from his. That she would keep it glued permanently to his for as long as she wanted. But when she took a few steps back to look into his eyes, he heaved a sigh of relief.

"You are an exception, JC. I'm happy to see you again. In just a few days of meeting you, I have become a different person, and my world has changed. Thank you."

She passed her left arm around his right arm, and walked him up to a long sofa chair. She made him sit and then sat down beside him and rested her head against his right shoulder. Jacob slowly passed his right arm around her in an embrace.

"How have you been, Aisha?" Aisha lifted her head up and looked him in the eyes and smiled. Then she gave him a peck and went on to rest her head against him again and closed her eyes.

"Stealing me was the best thing you did, JC." She looked up at him and smiled again. "Can you imagine? That was the most ingenious move made on me by a guy. I mean, shy guys would never be that smart."

Jacob sighed but kept quiet and listened while Aisha kept talking.

"I can't begin to imagine how romantic that move was, JC. I mean, I keep thinking about that moment. And then to back it up, you left me with a sexy red lingerie set."

She kissed him again but this time, more focused and on his mouth. Jacob was impressed by how much she appreciated that one move that he made at the 03 Boutique. This was something new that he learned about her- that she was someone who appreciated small gestures of kindness.

"I only felt that you deserved happiness, Aisha." Aisha nodded her head in agreement.

"What are you saying, JC? You gave me a new lease of life. You brought to me the smile that I had lost."

"And your two friends?" Aisha frowned at the question. It reminded her of their attitude towards her. She sighed and shook her head and looked around.

"JC, it's me and you here right now. Let's keep the rest of the world out of this place." Jacob embraced her and gave her a kiss.

"Sure, if that's what you want." He said. Aisha smiled and took a deep breath and exhaled while he embraced her.

"You know JC, I could stay locked in your arms like this, forever?"

"I would love that."
"Seriously?" She said raising her head up to glance at him.
"Yes." Aisha felt staying locked in his embrace in the club was a waste of time. She wanted them to leave and go somewhere more private.

"Then we need more privacy, JC." Jacob never disagreed with her. He was sure she was leading him down a particular path. She was taking him into her world. And he wanted to know what that world looked like.

"And what do you have in mind?" Aisha looking into his eyes lustfully giving off a faint smile.

"Okay can you guess for a minute what I have in mind?" She asked. Jacob laughed and took her hands and kissed them.

"Are you inviting me to your place?" Aisha laughed and shook her head.

"No, JC. I still live with my parents and you know how parents are, right?"

"I mean, a big girl like you is still hanging out with her parents?"

"Hanging out?" She laughed, " I mean they are my parents. it's not like we are friends that regularly hang out."

"I don't mean it that way. I only want to know why you are not living in your own house." Aisha thought for a moment about what she wanted to say. Jacob was still someone she was still assessing and so telling him everything in one go didn't sit well with her.