Chapter 10

The only source of light in the bedroom came from the transparent upper part of the curtain blinds. The room was a piece of paradise for Jacob and Aisha who had just finished their sexual encounter and were now relaxing.

Jacob held Aisha in a tight embrace as if she was a little child. Aisha felt the warmth and protection that Jacob's embrace provided her. She was in a secure place and slowly closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep. Jacob however, couldn't sleep. He was thinking about his car and the weapon that he always kept inside it.

This was his original sin and something he had turned into a habit he couldn't get rid of. Now he had to only pray that nothing happened to his car; that law enforcement wouldn't set their eyes on it. He was restless and with Aisha sleeping by his side, he couldn't liberate himself from her so easily.

He had to invent something, an excuse, to leave her and get his car. He had to come up with an idea and so he moved Aisha to one side and got up. He wanted  to drink and went to see if he could find something. The minute he left the bedroom, Aisha opened her eyes and got up. One look at his side of the bed and she knew that it was empty.

"JC? Where are you, babe?" She immediately got up and left the bedroom, and found him in the spacious living room area of the house. He was standing in front a portrait of her, admiring it. Aisha walked up to him and from behind his back wrapped her arms around him.

"Do you like her?" She asked smiling at him.
"She's beautiful." He said now embracing her.
"Is that all you see? Her beauty alone?"
"She's talented, too."
"Hmm now you flatter her." Jacob made her stand in front of him and then looked into her eyes. He saw her lust filled eyes and knew she wanted him again. Seeing her desire, he started kissing  her. Aisha wrapped her arms around his shoulders as he pulled her closer to him in a wild embrace.

The urge to have her again filled Jacob's mind. He carried her into the bedroom again, and onto the bed where they continued making love. Jacob was losing control of the situation, even though he felt like he was in total control. But Aisha's beauty had overpowered him and now in bed with her, he enjoyed the sex he was having with her.

And then the phone rang interrupting them. Jacob thought it was his phone that was ringing. But it was Aisha's phone that had put a halt to their love making.

"Hello?"
"Aisha?" It was her mother.
"Ah mama?" Aisha sat up on the bed while Jacob got up to go to the washroom.
"Look I need to see you right away." Her mother told her." Where are you?"
"Ah mama I hope there is no problem?"
"No." Her mother replied.
"Are you okay?"
"I'm fine."
"And what of papa?"
"He has been asking of you."
"Ah shebi no wahala, mama?"
"Aisha, stop asking questions.  Get back to the house."
"Ah, but mama I'm quite busy at the moment."
"Doing what?" Aisha rolled her eyes as she now had to invent an excuse to convince her mother that she was busy.

"Mmm mama, I am working on my laptop, doing some accounting work."

"Where?" This question shocked Aisha . She tossed the question up and down in her mind.

"Ah mama it is as if you don't believe me."
'Okay just finish whatever you are doing. Make sure you come home so we can talk, is that clear?"
"Yes mama." As the call ended, Aisha shook her head in shock.

"Your mother wants her little girl back home, abi?" Jacob had already dressed up and was ready to leave.

"And where are you going, babe?" She looked at him lustfully and stretched her right hand out.  "Come, JC." Jacob came to her bedside and  sat down.

"Don't you think you should get up and go see your mother? To know why she wants to see you?"

'So na you be my mama messenger?" She asked.
"When mama is worried her daughter did not come back home, what do you expect her to do?"