Chapter 22

Aisha was determined to ensure that she collected what she thought was a video made of her and Jacob in compromising sex positions. She truly believed that there was a sex video after carefully thinking over the reason why, Florence had come and dropped off Jacob's car twice.

After confiding in her two friends, Fiona and Fatiha, she was fully convinced that Jacob had done it for money. And she was ready to offer him a substantial amount of money to collect back the video, and to also tell him to stay out of her life.

"So how much do you want to pay him?" Fiona asked, as they were at the pub.

"My God, Aisha. So you want to throw money away for what?" Asked Fatiha.

"Girls, this guy embarassed me. Sending his babe to bring his car while I was with him at the villa? I mean, do you people get the gist?"

"So does that warrant you to, like throw money away just to collect the video? I mean, if it really exists?" Asked Fatiha.

"Look all I know is that there is a video. I'm putting down 20 million just so he doesn't post it on social media." Fiona and Fatiha looked at their friend and thought she was crazy.

"Aisha did I hear you say 20 million?" Asked Fatiha

"Naira or Dollar?" Asked Fiona. Aisha rolled her eyes as her friends kept questioning her.

"Look can you girls be real for once? This guy wants to destroy me. Can't you see he's on the side of the enemy? Abi are you people blind?" She argued.

"Which enemy are you talking about?" asked Fiona

"So all of a sudden your lover boy has become your enemy? When you were hiding him from us why was he not the enemy, then?" Asked  Fatiha.

"Aisha when the two of you were sweet, you avoided us. " Said Fiona.  "So why is it that you now have a problem with him?"
"So because you see another babe come drop car for am, you now begin to imagine so many things." Said Fatiha.

"Anyway na because she get the money to spend that is why." Said Fiona
"Shebi you wan spend 20 million to recover one sex video? How much will you spend if he has made like ten copies? 200million?" Fatiha shook her head worried that her friend was losing her sanity. Aisha listened but wasn't intent on letting go of the video. She only wanted the support of her two friends.

"So what do you suggest I do?" She asked.

"If you want my opinion, Aisha, I will advice you to call this guy and talk to him face to face?" Said Fiona.

"Fiona if you see me talking to a cheater, a liar,  chronic womanizer like him, will you not slap me?" She asked

"So what are you saying, that you are not going to confront him?" Asked Fatiha. "I mean for the sake of peace."
"Fatiha put yourself in my shoes for a minute. How would you feel..?" Aisha looked at her phone. A message had arrived. She quickly opened it and read it.

'Just me and you for one night. That's my price.'

Aisha opened her mouth in shock as she read the message. It made her giggle and then laugh. She held the phone up for her friends to see.

"Ah, Aisha if I were you I will not waste time o. I will accept the invitation." Said Fiona. Aisha immediately  frowned.

"Fiona are you serious? I can't imagine myself sleeping with such a person again." She said.

"I think it's a good deal, o Aisha. At least you don't have to spend 20 million." Said Fatiha.

"Abi? Highest na two seconds everything don finish." Said Fiona. Aisha shook her head slowly, hearing her friends suggesting she meet Jacob.