Chapter 15

Aisha was exceptionally quiet as she and Jacob ate breakfast. Jacob on his part was still in shock at how much Aisha had revealed at the pub. He knew in a clear state of mind that she would explode in a fit of rage if he attempted to ask her about her ex.

Asking her about Franklin now that she was not drunk, could spark her anger. He had to device some means of getting to know what really happened to Franklin.

"So Aisha how do you feel."
"I'm fine, JC." She smiled but looked worried.
"Mmm, and yesterday?" He asked.
"My God, you know I don't remember a thing?" She quickly took hold of his hand. "JC, did I misbehave? Did I say something I shouldn't have said?"
Jacob laughed.

"And why are you laughing?"
"Nothing.  I'm just surprised that we are here having breakfast together." He said.
"So? What is wrong with that? Isn't that what people in love do?" Jacob laughed again. Aisha hit his hand. "And stop laughing, JC."

"Okay no offense but I just remembered how you told your soldiers not to allow me inside the pub." Aisha's eyes beamed in shock.

"Nooo!"
"Yes, that's what you did, babe."
"Oh no, I couldn't have done that. No not to you, babe." She got up and went and sat on his laps and kissed him. "Sorry my love. How could I have done that to you?"

"I guess you drank a little too much."
"I was angry and frustrated at the same time. And then you telling me to go?" She sighed, "It was too much to bear."

"I imagined that it reminded you of the past, right?"
"The past? What are you talking about JC?"Jacob sighed and looked into her eyes.

"When you told your guards not to allow me in, I thought you were with some other guy. Some ex." Aisha shook her head and laughed.

"So finally you admit that you are jealous?"
"No"
"Yes, JC, you are jealous." She kissed him and pressed her face against him. "Finally, Aisha means something to you."

"You don't believe me?" He asked. Aisha got up and tried to move away but Jacob took hold of her hand and pulled her back again.

"I don't know. I mean this is all good. How long it will last? I don't know." She said.

"Why not?"
"Mmmm, JC has a taste for women that I find quite disturbing."

"Ah no, that is not true. I'm only with you, Aisha." She rested her head against shoulders and sighed.

"You have a way with women that..." Aisha remembered what her mother said. "My mother seems to know men like you too well."

"Okay, you said she doesn't forget anything."
"She knows men like you..."
"Seriously, Aisha are we going to talk about her?"

"She said something which I'm still trying to process. She said, they only need to use the right words to trigger emotions in a woman. Then she asked me, has he used the right words on you?"

"Ehm who was she referring to?" Jacob asked.

"JC."  Aisha stared at him angrily.
"Me?"
"Yes you, JC. I told you I don't want her to see you. But you made yourself available."

"Is that what you think, Aisha?"
"It's what you deliberately did." Jacob pushed her away and got up.
"Now what are you doing?" Jacob went back into the bedroom and put his clothes on.

"Sorry but I have unfinished business somewhere. I can't stay here."
"And you want to leave me like you did last time?"
"Aisha knows how to take care of herself. Stop pretending you need JC."
"So wait, have I  been lying to you?" She asked.

" You don't want JC. But he reminds you of your ex, and how you expected him to be."

"JC, no! Don't do this to me! Don't make me lose my patience with you otherwise I won't look back."