Chapter 30

Jacob had gone into the club and immediately went straight to the bar. He had seen Aisha get into the car and leave. He was convinced that she had seen him, but had deliberately left. She wasn't alone, Franklin was with her.

Jacob wasn't surprised to see her with Franklin, especially after listening to their conversation. Coming to the club and seeing Aisha leave, Jacob wanted to take a shot and then head back to the Studio.

"Hello Razaq?" Jacob called Razaq after he had ordered a glass of Hennessy. While he didn't bother too much about Aisha leaving the club, he still wanted Razaq to help track her movements.
"So how is it going?" Razaq asked.
"Aisha is simply unpredictable."
"What happened?"
"She just left the club."
"Okay, just give me a second." Razaq got to work in locating Aisha's position and was shocked that the car was only a few meters away from the club. "Ehm, Jacob, are you sure she left the club?
"I saw her leave with her ex." Jacob replied.

"Seriously, JC?" Said Aisha. Jacob turned around and saw Aisha standing behind him.

"Ehm, bro I'll call you back." Jacob cut the call and cleared his throat. Aisha came forward and stood so close to him that it felt like she wanted to kiss him.

"Would I leave the club knowing that you are here, JC?" She asked looking into his eyes.

"I don't recognize you anymore, Aisha." He said.
" Because you don't want to." She said.
"I mean, you've completely changed, Aisha."
"No, I haven't."
"You and your ex? What's all this nonsense I'm seeing?" He asked
"It's something we should talk about. Because I don't recognize you too. In fact I do not even know who the man I fell in love with is, anymore." Aisha turned to walk away from him. "We should go upstairs and talk, JC. Come."

Aisha held out her hand for Jacob to hold. He hesitated before taking her hand and following her to the upper floor. Before going however, he looked around the club just to be sure that there was nothing unusual going on. Once they went up and sat down, the first thing Aisha did was quickly rest her head against him. She closed her eyes briefly and sighed.

"It's always nice to be around you, JC. You don't know how much I've missed you." She said

"Franklin was here with you the whole time. You didn't think of JC."

"No JC, please don't mention him, right now." She said.
"I feel he has replaced me. And besides, you never want to talk about him. Why?'

"JC, he doesn't mean anything to mean. It's why I don't like talking about him."

"You leaving your phone on, for me to listen to your conversation. He kisses you and you tell him it never happened. What was that?" He asked.

"Nothing, JC."
"You know by doing that you were telling me to go to hell, right? That you have options?" Aisha moved slightly away from him.

"I do not have options, JC."
"Really? But you left the club with him, even though you saw my car. How do you explain that, Aisha?"

"Okay, stop it, JC!" Aisha said, getting upset with  him. "If I had options I wouldn't be here." Jacob looked at how serious she was. "I don't have options, JC because I am not going back into the past."

"Okay, that's good." He said nodding. "You don't want to go back to him, right? So you choose to, flirt?" Aisha hit Jacob lightly.

"Can you see how you are trying to make me look like I want him so badly?"
"Are you going to deny that after that kiss, you didn't want more?" Aisha looked at him angrily.

"JC, na me Aisha be dis oh. I don't do that nonsense. I don't just throw myself like that, when I know I am with you."

"You know, making me listen while you guys were kissing? That was insulting."