Chapter 28

When Florence came down from the car she quickly sent her position to Rashid and went inside the club. The two men that had accompanied her,  led her to a private room where Aisha received visitors that she deemed very important.

Florence already knew that she was going to meet Aisha, and she was really preparing herself for that moment. Coming face to face with the woman that she for years thought was the reason why Jacob had abandoned her, seemed like a dream come true.

This was the moment she had been waiting for, a moment she wanted to immortalize. And so she set her phone to record every moment she was going to spend with Aisha.

Finally the door opened and Aisha walked in, arms folded and looking authoritative. When Florence saw her she was wowed by her beauty. So Jacob, you left me because she fine pass me? She thought. Aisha stood a few inches away from Florence and glanced at her. She began assessing  Florence by what she was wearing.

Florence had worn a light top over a jeans skirt. It was nothing fancy and this made Aisha wonder how Jacob was actually spending her money. Besides that, Florence had no expensive jewelry on. She wasn't wearing expensive earrings or necklace. Aisha realized that Florence was modest, a simple woman and probably honest. But the fact of the matter was that they were rivals.

"Do you know why you are here?" Aisha asked. Florence limited herself to remaining quiet. She had a lot to tell Aisha, but she decided to use caution instead. Aisha receiving no response from Florence asked the question again.

"Do you know why you are here?" Florence shook her head slowly and then opened her mouth to speak.
"I was only told that someone wanted to see me."
"Yes, as a matter of fact, I asked to convene this meeting so you and I can talk."
"And do I know you?" Florence asked. Aisha smiled and took out her phone. She brought up the photo of Florence dropping off Jacob's car.

"I think you do, if this woman is you." Aisha showed Florence the photo and swiped to show her the next photo.

"I was told that this woman leaving the car is you. You dropped it off for this guy." Florence saw first hand how she had dropped off Jacob's car and how Jacob got into the car and drove off. "So definitely you know who I am."

Florence wore a menacing stare on her face as she looked at Aisha. Being  in the same room with the woman whom she felt had stolen her man, made her boil with anger. In that moment, the only thought that came to her was to do much harm to Aisha, so she could take Jacob back.

"Do you know this guy?" Aisha asked. "Maybe you will say no. But he was with me, in my house. The two days you dropped off the same car, we had fun like all couples in love do. Then all of a sudden he says he's leaving, that he has some kind of business engagement. Fine, wahala no dey. Now I'm expecting him to take a taxi or call a Uber but guess what? Some one brings his car and leaves it close by my house. It's another woman."

Florence laughed after Aisha had finished speaking.

"And you had the guts to bring me here because of that filth?" She asked.

"I shall not have you insult my man, okay?" Aisha said, almost shouting. Florence laughed and shook her head.

"Ah, I pity you, sha. But take my advice, and find another man."  Aisha's slapped Florence hard making Florence to place her left hand to her jaw to sooth the pain. With a finger pointing angrily at her, Aisha shouted,

"Do not lecture me on my choice of man. Never!" Florence was shocked first by the slap but laughed again.

"So you slapped me over a guy you know nothing about? The same guy that dumped me?" Florence shook her head disgusted with Aisha. "Let me tell you, he's not worth fighting for, so don't waste your time. He dumped me, he will do the same to you when he's fed up with you. And you know what? He will tell you over the phone, that it's over. For him it's the most normal thing to do."