Who the Hell are You?

As with any other Sunday in Hogwarts if you were looking for the mischievous Slytherin Trio, you would find them in the Room of Requirement. The room itself was spacious- and despite the sun coming through the domed ceiling, rather cold.

Rose had conjured a fireplace in one of the tucked away corners of the main room, summoning all of the furniture to surround it in an aestheticcally pleasing fashion.

After defeating Rookwood, Harlow, and Ranrok, she had dedicated herself to living a comfortable life. She wanted to enjoy what the Wizarding World had to offer properly.

The Battle in the repository had wrecked havoc on her body and mind. After Ranrok made his last play- destroying the container itself- she was left to absorb all of the ancient magic, else it escaped into the world. Her mentor, Fig, was killed instantly as a piece of Goblin metal speared itself through his heart in the final explosion. She remembers flashes of things after that. Strong arms carrying her- that was Professor Sharp. Voices panicking, then black. When she awoke in Saint Mungos, Sebastian, Ominis, and Sharp were all stationed around her bed. From that day on, Ominis, Sebastian, and to everyone's surprise Professor Sharp, vowed to protect her.

Since the death of Fig, Rosalie was left without a guardian- and after asking for her permission, Aesop Sharp signed the papers to become her legal guardian.

That was two years ago for Rosalie Wayland Sharp.

Today, she sat with her closest friends, the three of them 7th years. Ominis sat on the chair nearest the fire, boredly reading a book that Rose had bought him- a muggle poet named Edgar Allen Poe. Sebatian, taking a metaphorical page from the Book of Ominis, was sprawled out on the dark ornate carpet with his sketchbook, eyes only leaving the pencil lines long enough to look up at his friends for reference. And Rosalie, she sat on the floor at the base of Ominis's chair: cross legged and levitating pages of am Ancient book around her. She studied them intently, hands free to sip her cup of tea.

This is how they spent most of their time, relaxing in eachothers company.

Breaking the quiet, the door to the Room of Requirement squeaked open, causing the trio to alert.

Rosalie figured it was her guardian, but uneasily called out, "Aesop?"

There was no answer, aside from quiet shuffling from the entryway. This time when she spoke, it was with a tone of warning. She was already on her feet, along with her boys, wands at the ready, "Father?"

Three figures stepped into the open room from the small hallway, causing the Slytherins to bristle even further.

"Who the fuck are you?" Sebastian spat defensively as he and Ominis stepped forward to flank either side of their girl. She could totally handle herself, but she appreciated the sentiment.

The intruders actually looked startled, clearly not expecting what they found. The girl of the group, a pretty thing wearing a pink sweater and what appeared to be tight fitting denim trousers stepped forward with her hands in the air to signal she was not a threat.

Her voice was soft and melodic, "We don't mean any harm."

Rose laughed wearily, gesturing behind the girl with her wand, "Tell that to the specky git behind you."

Not dropping her hands, she glanced over her shoulder and hissed at the dark haired boy behind her, "Harry! Put away your wand!"

The boy looked at her if she had lost her mind, but quietly slipped his wand into his pocket.

Ominis was the one to talk this time, "No, I'm going to need you to roll your wands to us."

The red head on the other side of who they determined to be Harry began to protest, but the intruder girl cut him off, "Ronald, just do it. Imagine if you were minding your own business in a place that should be impossible for others to find and three strangers just waltzed in."

One by one, they rolled their wands over to the Slytherins, and Rosalie just held out a hand, wordlessly summoning them from the floor.

Rose eyed the others suspiciously, but sighed and tucked away her wand, gesturing for her boys to do the same. Her voice was tired, knowing full well that this seemed like one of the shenanigans that the Wizarding World as a whole enjoyed tossing at her. Summoning another couch to the sitting area, she gestured for everyone to sit. She took the large gothic armchair, crossing her legs. Ominis and Sebastian didn't sit, instead opting to stand on either side of her.

The girl sat on the middle of the couch, and the boys- Harry and Ron from what Rose had gathered- sat wearily beside their friend.

Rosalie looked them over, hardly even wanting to engage in whatever was about to happen, "So," she smiled tiredly, "Care to tell us who the hell you are?"

The one that she gathered to be Ron snorted, "Who we are? How about who you are? And why are you dressed like that?"

The girl hissed at him, smacking the back of his head, "Ronald, don't be impolite!" She turned back to Rose and smiled kindly, "I'm Hermione, and this is-"

"Harry and Ron, we gathered as much." Ominis interrupts curtly. "Care to tell us how you found us? If I have to get Headmaster Black involved, I can assure you that the results will not be pretty for you."

Rosalie rolled her eyes, "Stand down, boys. Sit, you're making me nervous."

She looked back to Hermione, watching her eyebrows furrow as she attempted to solve something. At once, her brown eyes light up in recognition, "Godrics heart!" The girl actually got excited, "Head master Black? Those uniforms- those are the old school uniforms!"

Rose, lifted an eyebrow, "Old? I just bought these for Glad Rags yesterday!"

The girl continued mapping out her discovery, "The uniforms are from the late 1800's- Holy Shit."

Her companions looked at her surprised, clearly unused to her cursing. Rose on the otherhand shot Sebastian a look as if to communicate that this girl has clearly gone round the bend. Turning back to her, Rose speaks gently, "Hermione, dearest. It's 1893. Do we need to take you to Nurse Blainey?"

"That's just it though, it's not 1893. Its 1997. And you are Rosalie Sa- sorry." The insane girl covered her mouth quickly, "Rosalie Wayland. The Hero of Hogwarts."

Even Harry and Ron seemed to think Hermione had lost her mind, but she turns excitedly to Harry, "Don't you get it Harry? We needed a weapon, and the Room of Requirement gave us three!"

"You are insane." Ominis rubs his forehead.

"But I'm not, I'll prove it. And we will explain everything, but first I think we all need to go see the Headmaster."

_______________________________________
A/N- First chapter is a short one to get the ball rolling! I hope you will enjoy, and thank you for all of your love and support! ♡♥︎♡