Revelry

The Gryffindors and the Slytherins all sat around in the living room of Grimmauld place as the adults met in the kitchen. The meeting of the adults have yet to start, as they were still waiting for someone named Lupin, Moody, and Snape.

The Weasleys, Harry and Hermione watch awkwardly from across the room as the three Slytherins whisper animatedly amongst themselves. There was a moment where Harry found himself worried- what were they whispering about? What if Dumbledore was wrong, and this was all a bad idea?

Meanwhile, the Slytherin Trio whisper amongst each other. "You don't think..." Sebastian whispered to Rosalie, eyeing the sizable amount of red heads in the room.

"I sure as hell hope not, that would mean that one of them had to procreate. I dont understand where you see any kind of similarities anyway." Ominis laughed a bit, causing all eyes to turn to the trio.

Sebastian leaned in, whispering quieter, "Of course you don't, you can't see the hair, mate. If you transfigured pumpkins to people, they'd look like these guys. Besides," Sebastian looked up wearily at the twins, ducking back down into the huddle, "Look at the twins, they have the same crazy look in their eyes that Garreth gets."

Ron, clearly uneasy with the situation, summoned enough bravery, "Mind sharing what it is you lot have been whispering on about for the last 5 minutes?"

Rose cleared her throat, offering a friendly smile, "I suppose we do look rather suspicious, my apologies. We were just saying, we never got your full names. Except Hermione."

Hermione smiled at her new friend, and bumped Harry's arm. He startled a bit, then forced an uneasy smile. Does Hermione really believe that's what they were talking about? They're Slytherins, they dont talk about mundane things like that, do they? "Oh right. I'm Harry, Harry Potter."

The tallest redhead stepped forward, holding out a hand. Rosalie couldn't help but check him out. He wore dark clothing, this orange hair was long, and his ears were pierced. She blushed a bit as she took his hand.

"I'm Bill. These are my siblings. The twins are Fred and George. The one with the scars all over him is Charlie. He works with dragons." Charlie flips off his brother but smiles at the trio, "The git with one brain cell is Ron." Ron interjected with a tiny 'Hey!', causing Ominis to chuckle, "And the only girl is Ginny." Ginny smiled shyly. "We are Weasleys."

Sebastian jumped up excited, surprising everyone but the Slytherins as he slung an arm  around Bill's shoulders "I told you Rosie! I told you so!"

Rosalie laughs rolling her eyes, "I suppose it's better than my suspicions. Merlin knows the world doesn't need more Prewetts running around." She jokingly shivers at the thought.

"That's mums maiden name!" Ron chimed in.

Ominis looked truly startled. "You're telling me that a Weasley." The family all just kinda nodded, rather confused. "Married a Prewett."

Everyone nodded, looking at the Slytherin trio, extremely befuddled. Sebastian, on the other hand was ecstatic with this information. Ominis and Rose looked amused and concerned at the same time.

"Oh God, they're like Hyrbids." Rose  chuckled nervously.

Ominis laughed softly, "Atleast they seem to favor Garreth."

"Truly, I never thought I'd see that as a good thing."

Charlie shook his head, already regretting his question, "I almost don't want to ask, but..."

Rosalie laughed a bit more, "Oh, we have two friends who just so happen to apparently be your ancestors. Garreth Weasley and Leander Prewett. "

"Speak for yourself, Leander is a nuisance, NOT a friend." Ominis piped in.