The Beginning of the End of Things as We Know It.

Warning: Violence.

Despite all that has happened, and all of the uncertainty left for the future- the evening was perfect. The lot of the crew hung out, playing games, telling stories and gorging themselves with cookies.

At some point, after most of the adults (including Rosalie and Sebastian, of course) had partaken in a pint or two of fire whiskey and the likes, Rosalie found herself sitting beside Bill on the porch steps of the burrow.

The night was chilled, but nothing her knew Weasley sweater dress and a warming spell couldn't combat. They had sat in silence, staring at the stars
as Rose absent-mindedly played with the new charm Bill had gotten her.

The silence wasn't awkward, but rather content. Being beside eachother for this moment was enough... although after that moment passed, Bill had pulled Rosalie to him, kissing her passionately.

The pair didn't know how much time passed before the rugged screen door screeched open behind them, causing them to jump apart.

"It was delicious Molly, really," Tonks smiled politely as she and Remus stepped onto the porch and into the cool night air.

"Are you sure you won't stay?" Molly questioned as she stood in the door frame.

"No, we really should go," Tonks smiled.

The smile that was on Rosalies face dropped as she sensed... something. She wasn't sure what exactly it was. It was dark, and it was in the fields.

She shot to her feet and decended the stairs at the same time as Remus did, both staring intently into the fields beyond. Sparing only a moment, the pair locked eyes. Their hands reached for their wands.

"First night of the cycle is always the worst," Tonks whispered, not noticing the odd behavior.

"Hopefully that new ring of his will help with that!" Molly spoke cheerfully.

However, Arthur Weasley noticed what his wife and Tonks did not, "Rose, Remus?" He cautiously called out. They didn't respond, but Remus held up a hand behind him, signaling for them to stay put.

There was a small commotion as Ominis pushed his way passed the adults, almost trampling Bill on his way down the steps. He appeared beside Rosalie, changing only a whisper as he took up a defensive position, "I felt it too."

Suddenly, there's a roar of air and fire as fireballs rain down from above, causing a wall of flames to encircle the burrow.

Rosalie stumbled backwards, away from the flames, pushing Remus and Ominis back with her, "Shit! Get back!"

Not sparing even a moment within the chaos, black shadows whooshed overhead.

Ominis ducked to avoid one as it nearly missed his head, "What in Merlins name are those things?" He shouted over the roaring of the inferno.

Rosalie crouched low watching as the shadows darted continuously over head, "People I think."

"Death Eaters!" Remus shouted, not only answering the question, but serving as a warning to the others.

As if queued in, one of the shadows landed within the fire circle with a thunderous crash. Rosalie instinctively aimed her wand at the figure, snarling when she realized who it was, "Oh not this ugly bitch again."

A grin slowly spreads on Bellatrix's face as her eyes land on Rosalie, before cackling and jumping out of the fire ring.

There's shouting again, this time as Harry pushes past the protesting adults to come to Rosalies side.