Party-Hardy

"Chug! Chug! Chug!" The group chanted as Sebastian downed a mug of butter beer.

Sebastian slammed the mug down, lifting his hands up triumphantly. Xavier looked at his watch, excitedly announcing, "25 seconds!"

The crowd cheered Sebastian on as he pumped his fists in the air. Even Hermione- the usually up tight girl- whooped drunkenly.

Rosalie wasn't sure if she just didn't realize you much the alcohol would effect her, or if the younger girl just felt safe. Rosalie figured it was the second one, seeing as the store was probably the safest place in England at the moment.

"I can," Neville drunkenly hiccups, standing up. He sways a bit, "I can beat that."

"Absolutely not," Rosalie laughed, gently lowering the boy back into his seat, "We don't need you dying of alcohol poisoning."

Neville grumbled, but accepted. Rosalie glanced let her magic seep out around her, again checking on the Aurors who were now all stationed outside.

Ominis felt it, glancing up at Rosalie. His face seemed to ask if everything was alright, and Rosalie just gave him a thumbs up. Reaching out like this was something she had been yet to teach Ominis- and she had figured that Sebastians new power sharer should allow him to do the same.

She noticed Sebastian squirm in his seat where he plopped himself behind her, figuring he sensed it. She sat on the floor, allowing him to play with her hair.

"Fine," George sighed, "Let's play truth or dare or drink."

Ominis lifted an eyebrow, "The bloody hell is that?"

Ron snorted, "You don't know truth or dare? Did you not have any friends?"

Ominis clearly took the comment light heartedly, "No, not really. I'm a Gaunt, remember?"

Ron's face, which was already reddened from the Alcohol, darkened, "I'm so sorry, mate. I didn't mean to-"

Ominis chuckled at his worry, "Ron, you're fine. Stop worrying so much."

Fred ignores that whole exchange, instead opting to explain the rules, "You choose truth, you answer a question, you choose dare, you do the dare. And if you'd rather not, you take a shot. Simple."

Ominis nodded in understanding, and Fred raised his hand, "I want to go first."

Fred looked around, but no body protested. He stared directly at Xavier, "Truth or Dare?"

Xavier raised an eyebrow, taking a swig of champagne straight from the bottle he had been nursing, "Truth?"

"Wonderful. Are you gay?" Fred asked directly. Rosalie choked on her water as the rest of the group reacted with giggles or scolds.

"Fred Weasley, you can just ask someone if they're gay!" Rosalie scolded, not believing that the Weasley twins would be so forward.

Xavier waved a hand nonchalantly, "No no, it's quite alright. I'm surprised you had to even as that question, but yes. Yes I am."

Fred smiled triumphantly and stuck hus tongue out at Rosalie who just chuckled and rolled her eyes, leaning back into Sebasian's legs.

Xavier smiled deviously, scanning each face. Finally, he settled on Neville, "You look like you'll be fun to mess with," he winked at the inebriated boy, "Truth or Dare, Mr. Longbottom?"

Neville swayed in his seat a moment as he thought, quickly coming out with, "Dare."

Rosalie inwardly winced, knowing nothing good can come from whatever was about to happen. Xavier was a good guy... just a bit chaotic.