Telling All

Charlie had arrive just as everyone settled in, and the boys brought in varying refreshments. Sebastian sat down the tray he carried, and without pausing poured a glass of fire whiskey- taking it to Rosalie with a knowing look.

He handed her the glass, leaning in to whisper in her ear. Heat rushed to her cheeks as she felt the phantom of his lips against it as he spoke, " You don't have to do this. You don't have to tell them everything."

Rosalie concentrated on the etched crystal cup in her pale fingers, "Yes. I do. I want to."

Sebastian pulled far enough away to study Rosalies eyes, and finding that she truly seemed ready he nodded.

He leaned in, gently kissing her cheek before sitting beside Ominis on the couch behind her.

She took a swig of Fire Whiskey, a deep breath... and began.

◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇
Throughout her entire story- the mountains of people she had killed, the curses she had learned (and why she felt justified using them.)- she didn't look at any of the people she spoke to. Her eyes stayed on the oriental carpet on which she paced. Eventually, she got to the part about Professor Figs death, and the revelations from her time with Isodora and Rackham.

She walked over to the vase of Void Lillies, plucking one up and rolling the stem between her fingers as she spoke, "Isodora told me that the last time I had used the Repository Magic was under the school, in that gods damned place. After Fig was- after he died... I had collapsed. After everything I had done- After all of the awful shit-" Rosalie didn't know that her eyes had flickered a bright red, but she could feel the anger and devastation roiling through her veins.

Ominis reached out and took Rosalies hand, quietly assuring her, "Calm. Darling."

Her eyes flickered over to Sebastian, who just motioned to his own eyes and raised a brow...

Oh.  She took a deep breath, willing herself to calm as Percival had guided her. Her eyes returned to their vibrant hazel, and she let her hand slip from Ominis's as she continued, "I didn't handle it well. And at the time the ancient magic was fighting to be released..." she trailed off, holding up the flower, "These grew from where I layed.  Inanis Lilium, Sharp and I named them. Void Lillies."

She turned to Ominis and Sebastian with an apologetic look, "I hadn't told you about them- only because it hadn't happened again and didn't seem important," she turned back to the group, carefully avoiding actually looking at any of them, "My father and I thought that they never happened again because I had gained control over the power... but I have since learned that they didn't appear again because I hadn't used the Repository magic again. Not until now."

There was a few seconds of silence before Charlie spoke, "But if you hadn't touched the Repository Magic, what was all of that power we have seen you use? The red? And the blue?"

Rosalie lifted a hand, a summoning a tiny ball of blue light in her palm, "The blue is my natural Ancient Magic. That which I gather and hold naturally. When I would burn through that," the large ball of blue light shrunk to the size of a marble, flickering red, "This is what I would tap into."

The room watched in awe as the small red sphere floated higher into the air, "What we had thought was Repository Magic was not. Isodora informed me that this," Rosalie pinched and spread her fingers out, causing the sphere to stretch into a thin red line, "This is pain, sorrow- emotions. My emotions. Which is why I would collapse after using it so often. Every use of it drained me, not just my body but my soul. The reminents of those who dwell within the magic I hold would take control temporarily- knocking me out before I killed myself- and them too."

There was another second after the red had vanished before someone spoke. It was Sebastian, and Rosalie turned her eyes to him, "What does the Repository Magic manifest as?"

Rosalie smiled wearily before finally turning her eyes to the Order, properly scanning over their faces, "Please don't be afraid."

Suddenly, black smoke like tendrils erputed from her, like the shadows in the room came to life and were drawn to her.

Ominis gasped, "The amount of concentrated magic it took for you all to be able to see those orbs was monumental..." His eyes locked onto Rosalie, "Can... can you see this too?"

"Yes, mate," Ron's voice was mystified, "We can."

Ominis stood from his seat then dropped to his knees, "Then this... this is boundless. It's almost as if..."

Hermione stood too, inching closer to the darkness. She curiously held out a finger, eyes lighting up as a tendril of the darkness gently wrapped itself around her finger, "As if Rosalie had the power of a God."

◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇

The reason for the meeting that night was pushed until morning- the discussion of Harry Potter's rescue. Rosalies story had stretched longer into the night than any of them had expected- and honestly it was for the better as Hagrid would be able to get to the Burrow in the morning, and the more involved in this plan, the merrier.

Most of the Order stayed in the den, talking amongst themselves and relaxing before retiring to the guest rooms and Rosalies brief case to sleep for the night.

Rosalie had sat in the kitchen by herself- Sebastian and Ominis opting to give her space, staying in the den and talking with Hermione, Charlie and Fleur.

Rosalie stared deeply into her glass of amber liquid, watching the distorted reflections as it swirled within the crystal. Her guard had been down, so the approaching figure went unnoticed until they cleared their throat.

Rosalie jumped, relaxing back into her chair as she saw who it was, "Hey, Ron."

Ron smiled sadly at her, pulling a chair out and sitting across from her, nursing his own glass of Fire Whiskey, "Hey, Rose."

There was a moment of awkwardness before Ron spoke again, "Back there, when you told us everything... you wouldn't look at any of us. Why?"

Rosalie snorted and finished off her glass, watching the decanter pour more, "I couldn't stand to see the look on all of your faces when you found out who I am... the things that I've done."

Ron, to Rosalies surprise, actually laughed, "You really thought we would hate you for that? Be afraid of you."

When he scanned Rosalies face and saw she truly did, he reached out a hand to gently place on hers, "I know you and I don't talk much, and I'm sorry for that. But you have become a second sister to me. The twins adore you, Bill loved you. Hell, my parents have all but officially adopted you. You were a kid. A kid with grown men and women trying to kill you, and trying to destroy the world. And you only had one adult on your side, protecting and rallying for you. You did what you had to to survive." He looked over his shoulder making sure nobody was listening, "And honestly, we need someone willing to truly fight. The rest of them- all they do is play defense. But you? You are an absolute bad ass."

Rosalie finally made eye contact with Ron, smiling, "Thank you Ronald. Perhaps you aren't as lame as the twins say."

Ron snorts in amusement, "Very funny. Now give me that," he swipes the decanter, refilling his glass, "You've told us about your struggles. I want to hear about your life- your friends, shenanigans, and how the hell you are able to reason with Peeves."

Hermione appeared in the door with Sebastian and Ominis, "Oh, I so want to hear that too. I'm curious about that little Deek fellow. Oh, have I ever told you about SPEW?"

Ron groaned, but Rosalie laughed, "I can't say you have. Come sit down, I'll get you three some glasses as well. The tales may take a while, especially if Sebastian starts telling stories."

Sebastian rolls his eyes as he takes a seat next to Rosalie, and Ominis taking a seat on her other side laughs, "Merlin knows he loves to hear himself talk."
______________________________________

A/n: imagine there are specks of white light on the flowers in the picture. I'm too lazy to edit them at the moment and I'm not about to use AI.