Reunions

"Rosalie," a gasp came from the Burrow door as she opened it to the first members to arrive that evening.

Rosalies eyes widened as she made eye contact with Tonks, as she was embraced in a tight hug, both fairly shocked that Remus was the one to react this way.

"Hey, Moony," She hugged the man back, using the nickname she had picked up from her days with Sirius.

Lupin held her back suddenly at arms length, studying her, "Are you okay? You're finally awake. I thought-" he curses under his breath before holding her tightly again, "I thought we had lost you."

"Remus, darling," Tonks chuckled, "Can we have this reunion a few feet in the door, please? I'd rather not be standing here when the twins apperate onto the steps."

Remus let go of Rosalie, the pair chuckling, "Oh, sorry love. Of course."

Rosalie, Tonks and Lupin moved to the kitchen table as Rosalie filled the couple in on what exactly happened while she was trapped inside her mind.

Meanwhile, Ominis and Sebastian were outside passing time by beating an old bludger they had found in the broom shed back and forth.

A loud crack startled Sebastian, causing him to turn. Remembering last second that there was a large ball aimed for his head, he ducked. The bludger flew over his head, and the slytherin boys watched in horror as the ball smacked Fred Weasley straight in his stomach.

An 'oof' escaped him as he had the breath knocked out of him- but to his credit, he managed to keep ahold of the assaulting bludger.

Sebastian sprang to his feet and jogged up to Fred, grabbing the bludger and returning it to the case as Ominis helped the poor redhead to his feet.

"Mate, I am so sorry," Ominis chuckled as he brushed off Fred's shoulders.

George had yet to speak, as he was doubled over with laughter at the unintentional assault on his twin brother.

Fred smiled, still attempting to regain his breath, "It's alright mate. Wrong place wrong time," he eyed Sebastian as he jogged back up, "Speaking of, what are you two doing out here? Is Hermione keeping watch over Rose?"

The slytherin boys brows scrunched together as they looked to each other. Sebastian was the first to talk, "Nobody's told you?"

The twins confused expressions answered that question, and Ominis began to smile, "Rose is in the kitchen. She woke up last night."

"She- oh, never mind," Sebastian chuckled as the twins took off sprinting towards the house, faster than they had the right to be.

"You know, Seb... if I didn't know any better I'd be concerned those two were going to steal our girl." Ominis chuckled.

"They wouldn't survive it," Sebastian cracked his neck at the thought, "Although if anyone would be the ones to do it, I'd rather it be them."

The screen door flew open with rattle in the twins wake, and Ominis snorted, "We better go inside and make sure they don't smother her to death."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"Honestly, I'm just glad the glowing stopped," Rosalie laughed, "Could you imagine the look on the death e-"

The door slammed open, and Rosalie was tackled straight off of her chair onto the floor. The only thing that kept her from lashing out was the rather loud voices coming from her attackers- voices that she knew all too well.

"Why did nobody tell us you woke up?"

"You look bloody awful."

"Don't be an ass Fred."

"What? I'm just joking. She looks good."

"Especially for someone who was in a coma."

"I missed you Rosie."

"I missed her more."

"Yeah well-" the boys overlapped voices mixed with joyous laughter filled the room.

Sebastian and Ominis came through the door, "Aaaaand we're too late. They've killed her."

Remus laughed as he set down his cup of tea, "She's fine. If I thought those two oafs were hurting her I would've moved them."

Molly, hearing the commotion from another point in the house came bustling in, "Boys! Boys! Get off of the poor girl. She's skin and bones! You'll break her."

The boys sat up, laughing and helping Rose up to a sitting position, "Sorry. Just got a bit excited is all," George grinned up at his mum, "It's not everyday your best friend comes back from the dead."

Rosalie scoffed, "I wasn't dead!... I was just... uhm... incapacitated is all."

The door opened again, revealing Alastor Moody and Kingsley Shacklebolt, the later of which paused at the scene infront of them, brows raised in amusement, "I see the welcoming committee has already found Miss Wayland."

"About that," Rosalie cleared her throat awkwardly, standing and brushing her clothes off, "While I was in there- and I will explain all of that- I was forced to relive and meditate on alot of things... and if its alright with the lot of you- I think I'd like to be Sharp. Rosalie Sharp."

The adults all exchanged glances, smiling, and Moody grumpily huffed, "I'd call you Rosalie Treacle Tart if that's what keeps you on our side. What happened at the castle... I've never seen anything like it."

"I don't think anyone has, mate," Sebastian nodded, catching a stare from Moody that made him clear his throat, "Sir. I meant sir."

Moody huffs in amusement, but turns back to Rosalie, "Before we get started on our plans, I think it's best that you tell us exactly what happened while you were asleep."

"After Charlie gets home," Mrs. Weasley nods, "I say that we move into the den. It's much more comfortable in there. Sebastian, Ominis, get some tea and snacks ready for our guests. Rosalie, dear, please do that extending charm on the den, if you don't mind," Mrs. Weasley turned towards Hermione, who had just entered the room, "Oh, Mione. If you could cast all of those barrier and protection charms as well, please."

The kids all nodded, rushing to their assigned duties, and the adults ambled into the den.

Rosalie took a deep breath as she lost herself in the extension charms. Her heart raced and her stomach felt as if she was about to throw up. There was alot they didn't know... alot that she had done in her past that may cause them to turn against her- and she was about to tell them all of it.

The only thing that kept her grounded, the only thing that kept her from disintegrating herself was the small vase of the black lillies that appeared to be pieces of the night sky themselves, that now sat on the coffee table.

Lillies that she had seen only once before- the lillies that not even Sebastian and Ominis had known about- that had grown from the ground in the repository where Rosalie had collapsed and screamed at the loss of Professor Fig.

She and her father, Sharp that is, had termed:

inanis lilium

Void Lillies.

______________________________________
A/n: hey babes! Did any of you get to see the solar eclipse? I wasn't in the path of totality, but I would've gotten to see it if it wasn't for the damn clouds. *shrugs* I guess I can't be too upset by it.

(I am.)

Love you all.