Secrets of Dumbledore

Dumbledore had spent the past hour relaying the happenings and plans to Rosalie, who was now pacing the floor anxiously. To say she wasn't happy about the plan would be an understatement.

"You expect me to just stand idly by and let the Death Eaters kill you?" She laughed indignantly. Dumbledore only watched the girl as she paced, taking note of the tattoo that adorned her arm slowly growing brighter and brighter.

"I am dying anyway," the old man attempted to brush off her concerns- but clearly, pointing this fact out was not the right thing to do.

She whirled to face him, eyes sparking blue. The air in the room began to crackle with electricity.

"Rose, control yourself." Dumbledore spoke calmly.

The girl just shook her head in disbelief, but calmed her power as he had instructed, "Where's Harry?" She clearly was not letting this go, "I need to talk to Harry."

"You cannot tell him any of this." Dumbledore shook his head.

Again, not the right thing to say. This time, she paused her pacing and slowly turns towards him, "Excuse me?"

"The boy cannot know any of this." The elderly wizard again spoke calmly, but he was nervous. Rosalie was a powerful force to be reckoned with.

"You-" She let out a sound between a scoff and a laugh, "You are raising him like a pig for slaughter, Albus!"

"Lower your voice. The boy cannot know, and you cannot interfere with any of this. Am I understood?"

"Lower my-," again, that odd scoff-like sound, "Whatever. Fine."

"Please, Rosalie. You are the only one outside of myself and Severus who knows about any of this." Dumbledore stood and cautiously approached the girl, "I wanted you to know, as you are my oldest friend- even if you have not yet lived through our friendship."

Rosalies gaze softened as she looked into the man's eyes, and she hugged him, "I just don't want to lose you. And Harry, poor Harry."

"Things will work out as they are destined, my dear Rose."

"Albie?"

"Yes?"

"You need to destroy that damn ring."
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Rosalie returned to the burrow late that evening, having spent the better part of the day learning the specifics of what exactly is going to happen.

"After I'm gone, I trust you will take care of Mr. Potter." Dumbledore had said. And she would.

The girl is knocked out of her thoughts by Molly calling from the kitchen, "There you are, just in time for dinner!"

Rosalie walked into the kitchen, seeing everyone already at the table. Bill had returned from the bank, Arthur from the Ministry. Sebastian and Ominis sit at the table as well, leaving an empty chair between them for Rosalie, which she greatfully took.

Their plates float infront of them, as Mrs. Weasley joins them at the table, "Where have you been all day, dear? I woke up and you were gone already."

There was a slight tension in Molly's voice that Rosalie quickly realized was due to the worry the poor woman was bogged down with all day.

"I'm so sorry Molly, I had meant to leave a note. I was at Hogwarts with Dumbledore, he summoned me early this morning."

"It's alright dear, just leave a note next time. I was a bit worried."

"'A bit worried'?" Sebastian chuckles, "You nearly sent out a search party."

Mrs. Weasley blushes and swats a hand at Sebastian, "I worry about my children, and you lot are my children."