The Gaunts Aren't Exactly Popular Around Here.

The 'kids' joined everyone in the kitchen as they all regaled the story of Voldemort to the Slytherin Trio. About two hours later, everyone sat around what Sebastian was sure was the world's longest table, eating and discussing their next moves.

"So you're telling me," Ominis toyed with the fork on his plate, "That this Voldemort man, kid, whatever- is my waste of space brothers grandson?"

"I'm afraid so, yes." Dumbledore spoke with a mouth full of potpie.

"I knew I should've killed the tosser." Both Rose and Sebastian muttered at the same time. This caused the two of them to chuckle and fist bump.

Hermione shot a concerned look towards the two slytherins, "How can we tell them this stuff without being concerned they may..." She gestures vaguely, "Take matters into their own hands when they get back to their time?"

Dumbledore shrugged, "Easy, miss Granger. When it's all said and done, we obliviate them."

"I mean, if they want the chance to kill a Gaunt - Obviously not talking about you Ominis, mate. Don't shoot me that look - I think the universe is providing it now." Sirius smiled from the end of the table.

Rosalie chuckled, hand on Ominis's shoulder, rubbing it lightly to calm him down, "Sirius, sir. Has anyone ever told you that you were a bit odd?"

Remus guffawed in surprise, choking on his food a bit, "Every damn day since first year. He's yet to believe me."

Ominis put his fork down with a clang, "I apologize, but I do not think I can just let that obliviate comment slide. Do you plan to obliviate us? What of the time we have been missing? Surely, someone will want an explanation."

Dumbledore shrugged, continuing to eat, "You will return to the exact moment those three walked through the door. It will be like none of this ever happened. Besides, one would think that you three would like this option since it means we no longer have to sensor ourselves around you."

Hermione sighed, "Thank Godric, I would have an aneurysm if I had to keep stopping you lot from slipping up."

"Slipping up about what?" The Slytherins spoke all at once, causing Mrs. Weasley to chuckle.

"We can't tell you right away. That would ruin all of the fun. Besides, your knowledge of things that have not yet happened to you would very well change your actions in this time, and we can't have that. Let yourselves truly live here, seeing as you will forget all of your actions when you return to your own time." Dumbledore spoke with an air of mischievousness and wisdom before turning to Mrs. Weasley, "Molly dear, this pot pie is exquisite. May I please have another piece."

The conversations around them sparked up again, and Rose mumbled under her breath, "Way to change the subject, Albie. I liked you better when I could beat you up."

The evening went along relatively well; the adults politely asking about the trio's academics and interests.

As some of the Order left to return home, and others retired to their rooms, the kitchen quited. Sirius moved down the table to move closer to Molly, Arthur, Hermione, and the slytherin trio.

"I know that you don't know me very well, but I want to extend an invitation to you lot to stay here with me during the extent of your time in- well, this time." Sirius smiled warmly, the effects of the fire whiskey glazing his eyes slightly.

"Thank you sir," Ominis spoke for the group, "I suppose we except."

Sebastian chuckled, "Damn mate, you don't have to sound so happy about it now."

This caused everyone to laugh, the fire whiskey and butter beers fueling their late night.

"However," Rose began to speak as the laughter died down, "We don't have clothes or anything. I suppose I could continuously transfigure these, but I imagine it would begin to smell awfully very quickly."