Confessions and Secrets

Bill's POV

My family was yet to arrive when we appeared in the Burrow kitchen, which was probably a good thing. The wiggenwelds had throughly healed me, only leaving the dull nagging ache in the back of my head.

Rose however, was still unconscious- just not as deeply as she was the day Sebastian brought her back from the Department of Mysterys. I sat her on the counter, making sure she was steady enough to hold herself up. She groaned and wavered, but I wrapped my arm around her small waist as I leaned to open the cabinet above her. I summoned down a bottle of blood replenishing potion- which mom kept on hand due to the twins perpenisty to hurt themselves- and held it to her lips. She drank, and I watched her face quickly become more fleshed out and eyes alert.

She hissed in pain grabbing her leg. I place a hand on hers and reach for my wand, "I know, love." I use it to cut the trousers above ther wound, leaving the trouser leg about the same length as the shorts the muggles in Ginnys magazines seem to wear. The cut was deep.

With a sharp intake of break, Rose hissed again, "Wiggenweld." I quickly grabbed a vile from the cabinet above her, which she greedily downed.

The tension in her body died down noticeably, but the wound was still open- just not nearly as deep. I try to hand her another bottle of Wiggenweld, but she shakes her head, "No, no. I need to let the surface of it close naturally first. If I use wiggenweld now it'll scar." She vaguely gestures to her now black tattoo, and the white scar in which it resides, "Trust me."

She waves her wand and summons a spool of white bandages from her bag, and begins wrapping it tightly around her thigh. She winces in pain, and I gently take the fabric from her, "Here, let me. It's the least you can do, you saved my life."

I kneel infront of her, pulling her to the edge of the counter to better access the cut. I place one hand firmly on her thigh as I wrap, my heart wrenching a bit every time she fails to hold back a pained whimper. I tie off the fabric and set it beside her, still kneeling with the other hand on her outer thigh. Her eyes, despite the pain she was in, do not glitter with tears. Instead, I find her looking down at me with something I hadn't seen before in her eyes. Her chest betrays her heavy breathing and suddenly, all control I had held onto until this very moment left my body.

I stood, still holding her thigh with one hand, the other quickly finding its way to the back of her head and interweaving in her dark hair as I forcefully crashed my lips onto hers. To my delight, she returned the favor- her legs wrapping around my waist, pulling my hips flush against hers. I couldn't help but moan into the kiss as her fingers intertwined in my hair and lightly pulled. She smiled into the kiss, pulling her lips away from mine long enough to say, "You lost."

I groan as her lips return to mine with furver, parting as I ran my tongue over them. I move my hands down to her ass, picking her up from the counter. We apperate to my room, and she gasps as her back hits my bed. I pull away, holding myslef over her. My eyes meet hers, and I softly speak, "Are you okay with this, Rosalie?" She nods, "I need to hear you say it Rosie."

Her voice is quite, "Yes, Bill. Please," I quickly attempt to crash my lips back to hers, but she stops me, "What about the others, what if they come home?"

I chuckle, pulling out my wand and casting muffliato, "They won't hear anything, but I doubt they'll be home anytime soon."

●●●●Poorly written Smut under the cut●●●●●
(Bear with me, this is my first time writing this kinda thing.)

Third Person POV

Nothing about the pairs actions were gentle. Instead, they seemed feral. Too long. Too long had they danced around eachother, teasing. Too long had they denied that was was first a fun little game developed into something more.