The Joys of Christmas

"It's our newest product," George smiled proudly, holding out a Christmas cracker.

Rosalie looked apprehensivly from the item to George's face, not trusting the boys in the slightest.

"Oh come off it Rosie," Fred rolled his eyes, "We wouldn't dare prank you too badly. For starters, you've funded the Joke shop. Secondly, you could disintegrate us in a millisecond."

Rose again looked to each boys face before looking at the Christmas Cracker again.

"And," George added, "We made this one specially for you. Look at the paper. See? Roses."

"I still don't trust you, but fine." Rose grabs the other end of the cracker and pulls. There's a loud pop, and a plume of incandescent smoke rolls into the air, shaping into fireworks and a rose in the center. The prize inside came out into George's hand, and he handed it to her.

She looked into her palm to find a necklace, the charm a gemstone 'W', the Weasley Wizard Wheezes logo.

"It's Amber," Fred said when Rose said nothing, continuing to stare at the treasure she held.

"Guys..." is all Rose managed to choke out.

"If you don't like it, we can get you something else. Or transfigure it." George spoke nervously.

"No!" Rose quickly snapped, "No. I love it. This has to be one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me. Thank you."

Seeing the tears in her eyes, the twins engulfed her in a tight hug. George helped her put on the necklace as Fred held her hair out of the way.

Meanwhile, Lupin storms out of the living room, looking rather annoyed. Rose couldn't help but assume that Harry's talk with Lupin didn't go very well.

"Molly," Remus sounded tense, "If it's alright with you I think we should open presents now."

Molly nodded, and Remus turned to enter the living room again. Tonks blushed, "Sorry 'bout him. It's rough on full moons..."

"No need to apologize love," Mrs. Weasley squeezed Tonks shoulder encouragingly.

The group made their way into the living room. Rose scanned the room for a spot, quickly deciding to sit on the floor between Sebastian and Ominis's legs. An act that didn't go unnoticed by Bill, who had sat on the other end of the room.

"I want you all to open our gifts to you first," Rosalie summoned several boxes from under the tree, floating each one to their perspective owners.

Mr. And Mrs. Weasley noticed an extra box, one that was rather small at that, land in between them.

"That one is to be opened very last," Rose winked.

Bill opened his first, grinning as he found the ornate wooden wand handle- similar to Rosalies.

The twins spared no time to rip theirs open, pausing when they found only a note inside. George read it aloud,

"Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum,

Your true gift is in the shed outside. I considered wrapping it, but I figured Molly would string me up from the astronomy tower if I were to bring genuine explosives into the Burrow.

I guess what I'm hinting towards is that there's Muggle Fireworks waiting for you out in the shed."

There's a moment of silence before the twins shoot up out of their seats and topple over each other as they run for the door.