Meeting Minerva

To say Rosalie was surprised to get an owl from someone new was an understatement. The large snowy owl arrived to the burrow a snowy Saturday, just before she and the three boys were about to leave to track down an ancient magic hotspot. She had expected the letter to be from Dumbledore, or possibly even Harry,

Miss Wayland,

Albus Dumbledore said to reach out to you to assist in this extremely urgent matter involving a Hogwarts student and a certain three Gryffindors. Please, as soon as you are able upon receiving this note report to the transfiguration classroom in Hogwarts. I will leave my fireplace open for you.

Again, I stress that this matter is very urgent.

Deputy headmistress Minerva Mcgonagall.

"Well shit," Rosalie sighed upon receiving the parchment. She turned to the boys who were about to follow her out of the burrow door, "Put a feather in it boys. It appears that the three stooges have once again gotten themselves into trouble. And for some reason, this involves me."

Sebastian groaned, trudging back into the house like a pouty teenager, Bill seemed confused, and Ominis looked rather disappointed. 

"Billy, who is Minerva McGonagall?" Rosalie asked, working her way toward the fireplace.

"The transfiguration professor. She's very kind." Bill said, shooting a reassuring look to Rosalie.

"I sure hope so. I'll be back later," she pauses at the edge of the fireplace, "I'm sorry Omi."

"Its alright," Ominis tries his best to smile reassuringly at Rose, but she can see through it to his disappointment, "Duty calls."

She smiles sadly as she sprinkled the floo powder and says, "Transfiguration Classroom, Hogwarts!"
◇◇◇◆◇◇◇◆◇◇◇◆◇◇◇◆◇◇◇◆◇◇◇◆
Rosalie stepped through the fireplace unnoticed, just in time to hear the mysterious Mcgonnagal speak, "Why is it, when something happens, it's always you three?"

Rosalie walked up beside her friends, "Make that you four, Professor."

Mcgonnagal's eyes snapped over to Rose, and there was an unreadable expression within them.

Rosalie held out her hand to greet the Professor, "Rosalie Wayland-Sharp. I'm a friend of Albu-"

"I know exactly who you are," Rosalie was startled until she looked at McGonagall's expression. The woman was smiling. She ignored Rosalies hand and pulled her into a hug. "You weren't only Albus's friend."

Rosalie was startled, but hugged the woman back. McGonagall released Rosalie, stepping back, "An unknown person gave a student this package to deliver to Albus. However, she must have opened it, because the curse that was on this necklace effected her." McGonagall stepped back, allowing Rosalie to set her eyes onto the package. McGonagall continued speaking, "We were hoping, we being Albus and I, that you would be able to inspect it."

"Of course, Professor McGonagall." Rosalie stepped forward to the desk, noticing for the first time that Severus Snape was there as well.

"Rose, as odd as it is for me to see you at this age, it's even more odd to have you call me that. Please, call me Minerva. Or even Minnie."

The necklace was cursed, surely- but the dark magic clinging to this object was... incomplete... almost childish.

"The student-" Rosalie began, but was cut off by Severus's snobbish tone.

"Miss Bell," Severus sneered down his nose at Rosalie, "Is very lucky to be alive."

"Hardly," Rosalie snorted, "It's dark, yes. But..." Rosalie leaned in towards the necklace, then flicked her eyes to McGonagall, "I've seen darker. Much darker."