Isodora

"In the flesh," the woman gestured to herself, "Well, no. Not really, I suppose."

Rose stares down the woman as she chuckles menacingly, "Why are you here? Why am I even here?"

"Oh, darling. We're here because you're little brain decided we should be," she walked over to Rose, tapping the tip of her want against her temple.

Rosalie did her best to hide her fear. Fear was weakness. Fear would get you hurt. Sensing that Rosalie wouldn't be saying anything, Isodora continued, "We are inside your mind. After that little stunt you pulled, your body just couldn't handle it."

"I didn't burn myself out," Rosalie protested, "I tapped into the Repository magic."

"Repository magic?" Isodora seemed to be surprised, then began laughing, "Oh darling, no. You haven't even begun to brush the magic from the Repository."

Rosalie's confusion showed as she looked up at the elder witch, "But the red..." she trailed off.

"That magic was born of your own pain," Isodora laughed, "All this time you've been practicing carefully removing pain, so you didn't 'hurt people' like me- yet somehow you didn't even realize what you were doing to yourself."

Rosalie watched Isodora as she paced, grinning like she figured out the secrets of the universe, "You didn't even realize that your anger, your morals- everything- dampened as you killed using the power from within you? How do you think you were able to release that burst that killed all of those dark wizards just now?"

"You're saying my pain..." Rosalie shook her head.

"I am," Isodora smiled, approaching Rosalie, "And if you keep using pure emotions, you're going to kill yourself- or drive yourself into becoming a husk of a being- and I can't have that, seeing as I live on through you."

"Live on through me?" Rosalie rubbed her temples, this was all beginning to be too much.

"Indeed," she smiled again, "All ancient magic users live on through the next. Albeit only partially. The magic never disappears, it just gets diluted, therefor part of our consciousness remains along side it."

"But that would mean Percival-" Rosalie squinted, tired and confused.

A light shined as a figure faded into view. Percival Rackham appeared before her, "Indeed, I am here too. And as much as I loathe to agree with Isodora,  she is right. We must help you tap into the Repository magic, if you insist on continuing down this path you are on, before you kill us all."
◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇

Sebastian, Ominis, the Weasleys, and even Hermione took turns keeping an eye on Rosalies comatose body as the weeks went by. Hermione had returned home only briefly, and did something to protect her family- something she wouldn't speak of.

It was on her watch on the 7th day that the changes began to be noticed. Rosalie's scar that wrapped her arm began to slowly fade- poor Hermione thought at first it was a trick of the light, until the snake tattooed up her arm began to glow.

It wasn't the blue glow that usually radiated from the scaled creature, but a bright, blinding white. Hermione shouted out.

Sebastian, Ominis and Ron were the only ones in the house, but never the less they all came clambering at the first sound of Hermione's distress.

The light had spread throughout Rosalies body, her already pale skin bleaching further and beginning to softly glow like the light of a full moon.

"What the bloody hell is happening," Ron paused just within the doorway.