Girls Day

Third Person POV

After washing the garden dirt off of herself, Rosalie quickly changed in to a pair of black shorts with a matching tank top. She let her curls fall naturally over her shoulder and stared at herself in the mirror. She needed to cover her tattoo and arm, but how?

It dawned on her rather suddenly, poor little Bill Weasley had gone off to the bank today and left his room unattended- which means that his flannels were unattended. Quickly, she apperated to his room and stole the green and black one, then returned to her room. Slipping on the pair of combat boots that Hermione had originally transfigured for her, she glanced in the mirror one last time.

Rosalie like how she looked, and was quite sad when she remembered that when she returned home, she'd have no memories of modern style. Quickly shaking that thought out of her head, she opened her bedroom door and headed down the stairs.

Rosalie's POV

To my surprise, Tonks was already there. The sound of the boys whooping and hollering outside was enough to alert me that they had began playing quidditch already, and the house was already smelling heavenly with the scents of vanilla and cinnamon.

Tonks sprung to her feet, pointing at me in a rather odd fashion. I stopped in my tracks at the bottom of the stairs and looked down self consciously, "What?"

Tonks laughed, dropping her pose and running up to hug me, "Nice outfit. We're twins!"

Pulling away from the hug, my eyes scan her. As she implied, our outfits were nearly identical. Ginny laughed from her spot splayed across the carpet, "Too bad Rosie doesn't have pink hair to match."

Excitement flows through me, "Wait! I can actually totally do that!" Recalling back to the lessons Madam Snelling taught me, I readied. My wand and studied Tonk's hair. Mimicking the motions of brushing, I pulled my wand down the length of my hair, smiling proudly as the pieces of it that I could see turned pink.

Ginny's jaw dropped, and Hermione literally applauded, "You have got to teach me how to do that."

My eyebrows raise as I look over to Hermione, "Wait, you really don't know how?"

Hermione just shook her head, "Nope. It was never on my list of 'Important Spells to Learn.'"

"You're telling me that you can cast a patronus charm, but are unable to alter your basic appearance?"

"Hey! Be fair," Hermione whined, "You never had to deal with Dementors-"

"Because I managed to keep my ass out of Azkaban." I added playfully.

"Yeah, well. The confines of Azkaban are no longer a limit for them."

"Fine," I concede, playfully throwing my hands up in surrender, "You win. I'll teach you the spells this evening. They're actually pretty easy."

Hermione did a silly little happy dance in her chair, causing us all to giggle.

As we laughed, the fact that Tonks was a mother now hit me. "Wait- Dora. Where's my little parasite?"

Tonks rolled her eyes, "Teddy," she placed emphasis on the boys name, "Is at home with Remus. Stop calling my baby a parasite."

I playfully poke Tonks' stomach, causing her to gently slap my hand away, "If it needed support from your body to grow, tis a parasite. By definition."

Ginny laughed, and Hermione joined in defense of the baby-parasite, "Technically, but I'm sure we'd all feel different if we had babies ourselves."

I lift the hem of my shirt, showing off the pale scar across my lower abdomen and wiggling my eyebrows, "Don't gotta worry about that," I trace my finger across the scar, "Rookwood took care of that for me."