Super Squad

The next morning, just after the sun had risen, a small army of owls bombarded Rosalie as she tended her garden. Pairs of owls dropped five separate packages, and the last owl- a small little think that appeared to be a ball of feathers with eyes- landed gracefully on Rosalies shoulder. It hooted with affection as Rosalie took the parchment from its mouth and rubbed it on the top of its head. At once, the owls dispersed.

She opened the parchment, and read Xaviers elegant handwriting:

My dear friend,

Enclosed in the packages you will find your battle gear, of course. Though, you may have noticed that I sent an extra package. I found a sent of ornate daggers that you had apparently gifted Augustus all those decades ago, I thought it only right they return to you. Also, as you know my fascination with muggle objects, I figured you would understand the second gift. The muggles call these 'cell phones'. You can call and send messages between them. I have already entered the numbers that belong to each of you now, as well as one to contact me should you find it necessary. I fear that sooner rather than later owls will begin being intercepted. I'm working to acquire enough phones for you to give to the order.

Love,
Xav

Rosalie pulls the smallest package to her, opening it. Her fingers run over the familiar engravings on her old daggers, instilling a sense of comfort.

Where could she hide these so that nobody else will find them? She sat in contemplation, but when Bill left the house to head to the Bank for work, the idea came to her.

"Love, wait! She said, jogging over to him," she kissed his cheek and smiled at him, "There's something I need you to look for in my vault."

◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇
An hour later, a owl drops an old ratty briefcase infront of Rosalie causing her to smile. Thank Merlin old-her kept this stuff in storage.

What appeared to be nothing more than a junky brief case was really a tiny world within. Granted, it wasn't this ratty last time she saw it.

The case held a vivarium, in which she had built a tiny cabin. She opened the case and dropped all but the smaller package in the and carried the briefcase into the house, heading straight for her room.

Sebastian, who was sitting on the couch, looked up from his book, "Wait, is that what I think it is?"

Rose winked and held a finger to her lips, "Come with me. You too Ominis."

The boys followed her up the steps to her room, watching as she set the briefcase down on the floor and turned to soundproof the room.

"I had Bill grab this for me from my vault." Rose smiled, crouching down to open the briefcase.

"The vivarium? But why?" Ominis asked, scrunching his nose in confusion.

"We needed a place to store our stuff, to plan, and to train. No?" Rosalie eyed the boys, watching as Sebastians lit up.

"Like a headquarters! A base camp! Like in the Comic Books!" Sebastian said excitedly, "We're a super hero squad."

Rosalie raises an eyebrow in amusement, "Uh, yeah. I guess we are.  Now I needed some help rearranging inside and getting it to tiptop shape. Are you boys down to help?"

Sebastian lightly jumps from foot to foot giddily. Ominis on the other hand shakes his head, "Molly and I are going to Hogsmeade today. I'll distract her."

Rose frowns but stands to hug Ominis, who gladly returns the favor, burying his face in the crook of her neck. Since coming here, to this time, she hasn't been as physical as she used to be. He missed it.

She giggled, running her hand over his hair, "If you find anything I'd like, you best bring it back for me."

He chuckled into her neck, kissing it lightly before pulling out of the embrace, "You are rather spoiled, you know that?"

"I try, I try."

"Be careful, Mate." Sebastian says to Ominis as the boy goes to leave the room. Ominis nods with a smile before closing the door.

Sebastian all but dives into the case, "Let's get this party started!"

_____________________________________
A/N: A short quick chapter just so y'all know that I'm alive and still writing this! I'll post some more in the next few days!