Aftermath

It didn't take long for the Slytherin trio to get what they needed from the LeStrange man. His body and mind were already broken enough.

Rose opted to kill him quickly, deciding that the Weasleys were far more important than her revenge. Ominis quickly disintegrated the man's corpse, not wanting to leave any evidence behind.

Then, they ran. Even if they decided to take the path that others would consider evil- evil they were not. Their home had just been blown up, possibly with their found family inside.

The three of them had individually decided that if anyone was killed in the explosion, every death eater was going to die.

Bill just about jumped out of his skin as the three figures came barreling out of the field, relaxing only when he saw who it was.

"Is everyone-?" Rosalie asks, looking around frantically.

"Everyone is okay, just shaken. The death eater?" Bill speaks monotone. Rosalie doesn't miss the tears in his eyes as he stares at the inferno that once was his childhood home.

"Dead," Rosalie smiled sadly at the boy, "I'm sorry Billy, but we always knew I was darker than you, no matter how much either of us tried to prove otherwise."

Before Bill could say anything, the twins ran over with Deek on George's shoulders. Fred and George pulled the girl into a hug tight enough to kill her.

"You're okay!" George actually sobbed out.

"When you didn't come back right away, we thought-" Fred let's out a cry.

"Deek told them you were alright. Mistress can handle herself." Deek nodded down at her, but she could see the relief in his large round eyes. She also noticed the magical case in his hands. That cheeky bugger.

Everyone was okay.

◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇

The next few weeks were odd, but all things considered they weren't awful. Bill decided that he needed space- which Rosalie couldn't blame him- so he went to stay at the twins apartment while he worked.

Everyone else put their efforts into two things: rebuilding the burrow, and protecting Harry Potter.

Rose was delighted to be placed on Potter guard duty amongst the aurors, an offer which Sebastian turned down to stay along side Ominis and the Weasley's to rebuild the burrow. Even Charlie came home to assist. He picked up a temporary job working with the dragon deep within Gringotts.

The first day back, Rosalie walked down the corridors along side Harry and Hermione, listening as the frizzy haired girl lectured Harry for what must be the millionth time. Being here again felt like home, just... not quite. Instead of her normal friends, she was with Harry and Hermione. There was no Garreth lighting things on fire, or Poppy smuggling in beasts.

And there was no Slytherin uniform that had come to feel like her second skin. Instead, she wore her new 'auror outfit' as Xavier dubbed it. Apparently, he had been waiting for Rosalie to be put on more casual guard duty, because he appeared at the Burrow with a box full of magically charmed protective clothing the second he got her owl.

She now wore tight fitting black jeans and a black long sleeve shirt, and a gothic military trench coat that in the front ended at her hips, and in the back trailed to just above her heels. The knees high lace up combat boots were also a plus to her. She still wore the twins necklace, and her charm bracelet- occasionally finding herself playing absent mindedly with the charm Bill had gotten her.

"It's so easy for them to get to you! You're bloody lucky you weren't killed. Sometimes I don't think you realize who you are." Hermione drones on, scolding Harry.

"I know who I am, okay?" Harry snaps, indicating that the argument was over.

Luckily for him, Rosalie spotted the perfect opportunity to change the conversation.

Lavender and Ron were all over each other in the hallway, causing Rosalie to scrunch her nose, "Gods that girl pisses me off."

Hermione gags, "Excuse me, I have to go vomit." And like that, she's gone.

Rosalie just shakes her head, continuing down the hall with Harry.

◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇◆◇◇

"I told you we could do it!" Rosalie cheered, highfiving the equally as excited Ominis as the stood over the pile of newly repaired wood.

"I'll be damned," Arthur laughed, amazed that the pair were able to repair the smoldering wreckage.

"I won't lie, that took alot out of me," Ominis chuckled, "It might take us a few days to undo all of the burning, but after that it should be a cakewalk to you guys."

Mrs. Weasley pulled the pair into an excited hug, "The two of you are amazing. Why don't you lot head into your case and get cleaned up while I make us dinner. Meet us in the tent in about an hour."

Ominis and Rosalie didn't need to be told twice, heading into the case with a sulking Sebastian.

"I won't lie," Sebastian sank into the couch, "It sucks being the only one of us without some kind of special power."

Rose glanced at Ominis, and Ominis slaps his forehead, "How did we forget to give it to him?"

"Probably the fact that our home blew up?" Rosalie shakes her head, walking over to her desk and pulling something out of the drawer. She tossed it to Sebastian, "Merry Christmas."

Sebastian studied it. A onyx band. "If this is you guys way of proposing, you'll need to come up with something a bit more impressive than tossing the ring at me."

Rose chuckled and Ominis rolled his eyes, "Just put it on."

Sebastian does as asked, gasping quietly as the rings magic kicks in, "What-?"

"It's kind of like a siphon ring," Rosalie smiles, sitting beside Sebastian, "But it doesn't siphon from yourself. It siphons from the nearest source of ancient magic. Which, will usually be me."

Ominis sat on the other side of Sebastian, "You can't see it, but there's a string-if you want to call it that- running from here," he placed a hand over Rosalies chest, Then followed the string with his finger to the ring, "To here."

"It took alot of expirementing, but we did it." Rosalie smiles at Sebastian, who just stared blankly at the ring.

There's a moment of silence before Sebastians face cracks into the largest grin, and his arms wrap around the two pulling them into his side in the biggest hug, "Have I ever told you guys how much I fucking love you?"
______________________________________
A/n: In the following chapters I'm going to stray a bit from cannon for one of the side characters... don't ask too many questions. It'll all be okay. *evil laugh*