1.Excelsior

📍Constant Spring Rd,Kingston
6:30AM

JAMARIA'S POV;

It was 6:30 in the morning and I was doing my hair in a swoop to go to school.Imagine mi affi reach by 6:50 and mi deh yah suh a do hair?.

And My sister Talsia was just putting on her work clothes when she was the one dropping me at school.Smh.

I final swooped the last piece of hair and was now moving onto my edges that were in the corner.I wanted to make a heart but that would take up too much time so I just hurried and did them normally.

I took up my sprayground bag and placed my xtreme gel inside along with my edges brush and my hair brush.Mi hair ago pull up by time mi reach di way how dem love play u
In deh.

I zipped back my bag and I took up my bath and body works perfume 'A Thousand wishes' drowning myself in it.My sister then walked into my room coughing.

"Jeezam Jamaria yah fi spray on suh much??"She said and coughed again as I rolled my eyes."Yes mi affi spray on nuff di pitney dem dung deh stink and mi nuh want ketch di stinkness from dem" I replied and she laughed but I was serious.

Sometime mi affi wonder if dem nuh bathe a morning time or dem just naturally stink.

"Yuh done get ready?Cause mi want leave out now"I said bending down to brush off my airforces with my shoes brush.

"Yea Yea chillax yuhself..Who mek yuh suh excited fi guh back a school"She said giving me an eye and I hissed."School just open back mi nuh muss glad fi see Dani dem?"I spoke referring to my friends.

"Mhm..here mi a gi yuh four thousand five hundred every day.And no mi nah raise it"She said and I laughed.

"How yuh know mi did ago ask?"I said taking the money from her and stuffing it in the pocket at my blouse.

"Mi know yuh like di back a mi hand.Come gah school yah"She said chuckling and I joined her.

She walked out the room and I took up my school bag following behind her.Today was my first day back at school since we had summer break.

Mi excited fi see everybody who mi like honestly but mi nuh want see dah crawsis gyal deh name Nishana.Eva yet a call up mi name.

She can nuh come back fi all I care.
*****
📍Excelsior High School
137, 3 Mountain View Ave, Kingston

The car stopped at the gate and I thanked my sister for dropping me before getting out."Morning Sicky"I said to the security and he returned it.

Since school just started back we would have alottt of new students coming into the school.I could already see them too.And tell mi why di seven grader them suh tall??.

Nosa..

I walked to where the grade eleven block was only to find out they moved it all the way to the back of the school.Mi cya bada fi a walk up an dung enuh?!.

I hissed turning around and bumping into someone."A wah-"Daniella stopped talking and screamed with me as we hugged eachother.

"A you mi just did ago call enuh!"She spoke and I laughed replying."Mi phone deh inna mi bag..follow mi go class"I said and she hummed.

"Mi say girll baay mix up wid Nishana seh har nudes dem get leak"She said and my eyes widen.Suh early?! School nuh just start back??.

"A joke yah mek?"I asked and she shook her head now as we turned around the corner seeing grade eleven block."No girl mi seriouss!And di gyal inna we class to pan top a dat"She spoke again.